Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Solo4K Front LCD Display

Title
    Thanks

Solo4K Front LCD Display

Please can someone offer some tips and suggestions to my issues.

The default with picon skin is offset on the display.

20160222_100802.jpg 20160222_100838.jpg

I have tried the OE-Alliance LCD Skin 1 and 2, both appear the same display with a large picon, however it displays no useful information despite its good looks.

20160222_100257.jpg 20160222_100617.jpg

I have also downloaded and installed LCD4linux, that looks like you can fully customise everything via the web interface if you have a spare few days / weeks and an understanding of all the options.
    I did see some posts on the black hole forum where people have shared their configs for LCD4linux, will the same files work with vix?

Basically I would like the nice picons I have filling a 1/4 of the screen, average size clock and other smaller text / information like a thinner time bar, tuner in use, time remaining maybe small date in the corner.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    if you want one how you want it then your going to have to do one yourself, but it shouldn't take you weeks.
    As long as you install and initalise lcd4linux correctly on the solo4k then other peoples configuration should work fine.
    VU+ Ultimo 4K 3TB, 1x Twin DVBS-2 FBC / 1x DVB-C FBC/ 1x Twin DVB-T2.
    VU+ Solo4k 2TB, 2xFBC-S2, 2xC/T2, 1x Sundtek .
    1m Motorised Single LNB Dish, 60cm Fixed Octo LNB Dish.
    Samsung 65HU8500 with SEK-3500, Denon AVR-X2200W 5.1.2.
    Oppo UDP-203
    Panasonic 55VT50.
    Zidoo X9S
    Amazon Fire TV 4k & Amazon Fire TV (SPMC sideloaded).