Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Help with Mediaplayer crash

Title
    Thanks

Help with Mediaplayer crash

Hi there,
    If I stop to play a media (i.e. recorded program, mp4 file or mkv file) the system gives me the message "Plese wait... Loading List" instead of the list of my stored media. the sistem starts to show the icons as "system occupied" and crash. It happend both with files storend in internal and external disk.
    I've already tried to reflash but nothing, I have always the same problem.
    Anyone can help me?

I have a CT9100
    openvix -3.2.035.release
    Additional drivers installed: NTFS-3G, DVB USB AF9035
    Additional plugin installed: ShowClock 2.0, Mediaplayer, Youtube, Extended Number Zap
    CCCAM 2.2.1
    Red HD skin

Thanks in advance if someone can help me.
    Last edited by orsoseduto; 25-01-16 at 13:40.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    If your receiver has crashed, there will be a crashlog in /home/root/logs Attach it to the thread as an attachment, do not paste contents.

You have installed a few medi aplugins, maybe one of them is the cause. Start off with a new install. Do no install any pluginss, try to recreate issue. If no problem, add one plugin at a time until you identify what plugin is causing the issue.

Please take time to read the following:
    http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33155-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section!

Title
    Thanks
    enigma2_crash_2016-01-24_10-52-56.logenigma2_crash_2016-01-25_19-27-53.logHi there, thank a lot for you kind answer.
    I have many crash reports. Here enclosed 2 crashes. hey are different one from the other. All the other crash I have, they are similar to these two.
    Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    If your receiver has crashed, there will be a crashlog in /home/root/logs Attach it to the thread as an attachment, do not paste contents.

You have installed a few medi aplugins, maybe one of them is the cause. Start off with a new install. Do no install any pluginss, try to recreate issue. If no problem, add one plugin at a time until you identify what plugin is causing the issue.

Please take time to read the following:
    http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33155-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section!

Title
    Thanks

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    Can you try what I suggested, i.e flash image and add plugins one at a time.

Code:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/InfoBarGenerics.py", line 251, in keypressScreenSaver
    AttributeError: 'Playvid2' object has no attribute 'screensaver'
    < 11942.163480> [ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method Playvid2.keypressScreenSaver of <class 'Plugins.Extensions.KodiDirect.lib.Utils.Playvid2'>>,(128, 1)) failed)

Title
    Thanks
    already tried today by myself many times. (I reflashed 3 or 4 times)
    sometimes it gives me the problem after the download of the first plugin someother after 2 or 3 plugins. It crash randomly.
    For example in this moment is working properly but 2 hours ago it was crashing (and I don't made any forther download).
    Anyway tomorrow I will try to reflash and I'll let you know.
    Thanks again