Hello, i have now had VIX installed for 24 hours and i have 2 problems, which might be the same problem, there are no logs in the logs folder.

1. I have just come in from work, the box should have been in stand-by, i found it in a 'crashed' state, no front display, no telnet or ftp access, i have had to power cycle the box, there are no recordings set for during the day. All that is set is ABM 5:45. Opentv (28.2) 5:50, epg-refresh (pvr-channel) 5:55. so the last thing the box should have done before i left for work at 6 a.m. was epg related. (I have used the same in configuration in openATV for over a week with no problems).

2. I have tuner A set to 28.2, Tuner B is Usals, Tuners J&K are Cable.
If i am watching Tuner B and i run crossepg (opentv 28.2) the picture freezes whilst crossepg runs, i presume it is using my motorised dish for this process even though tuner A is free (i can hear it turn), after it has run i need to rezap to another channel to unfreeze the picture. It performs fine If i am watching Tuner A. All preferred tuner settings are set to auto or default.

Maybe this is happened this morning and is the cause of my box hanging?