Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Does not recognise ethernet connection

Title
    Thanks

Does not recognise ethernet connection

Hi all,

I have updated my Gigablue Quad recently, I have come across a problem with the ethernet connection which i remember having when i originally setup the box. I have the ethernet cable plugged into the back of the box and both lights are coming on at the port and flashing but when i try to connect to the network on the box it does not connect. I don't know what happened for it to start working the last time, it just seemed to start working and was fine for over a year.

I have connected a Venton Unibox to the same connections and it works flawlessly so i can rule out any faulty cables etc

With the quad i can plug in a usb wifi dongle but it seems to freeze alot

Has anyone ever experienced this problem before or have any tips on how i could fix the issue?

Thanks

Alan

Title
    Thanks
    Just a quick update, I have restored my enigma2 settings from my previous setup and it seems to be working absolutely fine now.

I have no idea what is going on with it