Guys,

thanks in advance for any help. I am new to this and have recently purchased the above box. Setup was fine and relatively straight forward to a newbie and got it going no problem. The problem arises when I want to use HDD for recording. Currently I am running CCcam with no issue and have one c-line installed on cfg. When I activate HDD, which is recognised and installed, the program is recorded and all is fine. The problem is when I change the channel during recording. The recording channel works fine and I can watch what I am recording but when I move to another channel the picture goes (unless FTA). I currently have two cables connected to the box from triple LNB dish and when checking signal strength in sat options they are both very strong. Can anybody tell me what I am doing wrong. Do I need another line? I have Tuner A set up as preferred and Tuner B set up for record. I have tried swapping to no avail. It is killing my missus who is not getting to record all her CSI and whatever else rubbish she watches lol.
For info when I press ok on any channel it tells me it is connected on Tuner A (as per preferred) when I record it flashes red. When I change channel it changes to tuner AB. (A is in red) but no picture......

Any help much appreciated. For clarity it is the golden interstar xspeed lx2 HD which I own.