Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mut@nt 2400 or xtrend 10000

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nsw9154 View Post
    I had the same Question when i bought my Mut@nt as i could not get a signal above 50% i thought their was a faulty tuner as my LX3 was showing 99% on the same channel but it is just the way some tuners and receivers are my ET10k is the same as the Mut@nt i only get about 55% SNR but the picture is perfect so Don't worry about it if the picture is clear and stable

Attachment 44615 Attachment 44616
    I have no picture break ups, so I am putting it down to software

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,054 Times in 7,638 Posts
    I've had 3 different E2 receivers connected to Hybrid T2 feeds, ALL show different readings, none are correct imo.
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Please help keep OpenViX online, donate HERE.
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,349 Posts
    i have different readings on different boxes also.
    its down to the drivers i believe its the way the information is calculated.

dont worry about it albeit not very suitable for fine tuning snr.
    Vu Ultimo4K, OpenViX 5.0, 8xdvb-c, 8xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-t2
    Vu Solo4K, OpenViX 5.0, 8xdvb-s2
    Dreambox DM900, OpenViX 5.0, 2xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-c/t2
    Terrestrial, Cable, Fixed 28.2e + Unicable2 LNB

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Well got my new shinny mut@nt 2400 box today, and may i say many thanks to stef for the first class speedy transaction,so, back to the new box, well sorry, but, the remote buttons are far to close together for my liking, could be because I'm not used to it yet,but comparing it to the duo2 remote, it does come close to it, yes i do like the colour of the lcd when comparing it to the duo, also, i did not know there is no RS323 output port on the back of the box, can i take it that this is now old hat on a box, anyway guys, will run with the box and see where it takes me, but it could be that I've been so used to duo's in the past... watch this space, there maybe a box for sale ... lol....
    What else can i say !!.....

You can`t please all of the people all of the time...so...dont even try........ ...

Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dugJTYz-JR4&feature=em-subs_digest

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,126 Times in 1,752 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blueboy View Post
    Well got my new shinny mut@nt 2400 box today, and may i say many thanks to stef for the first class speedy transaction,so, back to the new box, well sorry, but, the remote buttons are far to close together for my liking, could be because I'm not used to it yet,but comparing it to the duo2 remote, it does come close to it, yes i do like the colour of the lcd when comparing it to the duo, also, i did not know there is no RS323 output port on the back of the box, can i take it that this is now old hat on a box, anyway guys, will run with the box and see where it takes me, but it could be that I've been so used to duo's in the past... watch this space, there maybe a box for sale ... lol....
    I'm used to the remote now, and that's from a guy who loves the Vu+ Universal remotes!!! Persevere with it @blueboy, you'll not be disappointed!
    Vu+ Ultimo 4K with 3TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Twin Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Vu+ Solo 4K with 1TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Vu+ Solo 2 with 1TB HDD 'White Edition', 2x DVB-S2 tuners
    Mut@nt HD2400 with 1TB HDD, 4x DVB-S2 tuners
    Fixed 28.2E Technomate 65cm Mesh Satellite Dish with Inverto Unicable II/JESS LNB and Inverto Unicable Splitter
    Fixed 28.2E Sky Zone 1 45cm Satellite Dish with Octo LNB
    (All receivers installed with the latest Dev build)

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    i still prefer the ET10k's Remote lol

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Me too.
    Not surprised when people open up their mut@nt and get shocked to how awful the layout and buttons are of the remote.

Title
    Thanks
    Same works great and I like the button position

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I have no experience of Mutant 2400. But I have experience of ET10000 and VU+ Duo2. ET10000 is a failure when it comes to support from manufacturer named Xtrend. VU+ Duo2 is my favourite box!
    Last edited by tappari; 22-09-15 at 15:11.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234