Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vu+ Duo2 (1 twin satellite tuner 2xDVB-S, 1 cable tuner and 1TB HDD) as new

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    Ok, thanks. I will close the wanted thread. Please say so if you need it opened.

Guide to the Itrader feedback system is here when deal is done and dusted.
    http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...on-is-complete

Title
    Thanks
    NP Abu thanks again

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bazovcarlisle View Post
    He put a price up on my wanted thread and i offered it on here like we agreed and them we pmd each other
    Hi, apologies for delay. please is there any possibility you would consider purchasing with the cable tuner. I'm in the process of moving accommodation and am having problems getting someone to remove cable tuner before they post box out to you.

Title
    Thanks
    Only if the price is £265 lol I have zero use for it as it ain't available where I live

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title
    Thanks
    Only if the price is £265 lol I have zero use for it as it ain't available where I live

Sorry not prepared to go that low for the lot.

Title
    Thanks
    I don't need it pal it's a 2 minute job to remove I will do it for you if you like when I receive it and post it back to you

Title
    Thanks
    Could do with knowing as I need a sat box lol

Title
    Thanks
    Hi, my apologies I will only sell the entire box - as it comes. The reason for that is I'm moving flats and flying away for 2 weeks so will be unable to entertain the hassle of selling a cable tuner separately especially since I'm having trouble getting my parents to remove the tuner at the moment.

Title
    Thanks
    Surely there must be rules to agreeing a sale and then pulling out because he can't be arsed to remove something from the box which he agreed to do??

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Apologies if already been asked but would you sell without the hdd
    Vix image (usually latest) - VU Solo 4K- WD 1TB INTERNAL HDD - DVB-T Freeview, trialling IPTV options

If my response has helped you, don't forget to hit the thanks button below. I appreciate you appreciate me

Title
    Thanks
    Surely there must be rules to agreeing a sale and then pulling out because he can't be arsed to remove something from the box which he agreed to do??
    The days I was available and went through that with you, you didn't pay me. You weren't happy paying as paypal gift. I referred you to itrader feedback and a previous duo2 sold on here just 2-3 weeks ago but you had security fears. You went as far as telling me you would pay me half and half when you get it etc etc. So please spare me the above.

Title
    Thanks
    You failing to mention I said I would pay in full via PayPal or bank transfer. I honestly don't care if you sold one a few week ago you agreed to sell me that box without the cable tuner for £265 I wouldn't go back on my word. It seems that you can't be arsed to take it out as someone has offered you more money that's it!!

Title
    Thanks
    You failing to mention I said I would pay in full via PayPal or bank transfer. I honestly don't care if you sold one a few week ago you agreed to sell me that box without the cable tuner for £265 I wouldn't go back on my word. It seems that you can't be arsed to take it out as someone has offered you more money that's it!!

I can post your PM on here if you want me to? bottom line is you refused payment as paypal gift outright and then suggested the arrangement where you pay me half and half later. You even went as far as telling me to trust feedback you had on ebay and avforums. If you have security fears, shouldn't I have reservations giving you my bank details or sending you a box that gives you paypal protection? If you can try and fool people on here the way you just tried to, you could potentially do the same when someone sends you a perfectly working box and you have paypal buyer protection to claim a refund or say you didn't receive the box. Best of luck in the search with your box.

Title
    Thanks
    Yes I refused by PPG but by PayPal goods I was providing you with feedback for piece of mind for you and me. How could I request a refund if you sent it via a courier that requires signature your talking mutter lad. Hope the buyer that does buy it is the same. You have 1 feedback on here I have hundreds on eBay and about a hundred on a reputable technology forum and you say I was wanting to rip you off. Greed that's all this about

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    One of the reasons why deal must be agreed in public.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

shotgun1 (08-09-15),Sicilian (08-09-15)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast