Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vu+ Duo2 (1 twin satellite tuner 2xDVB-S, 1 cable tuner and 1TB HDD) as new

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bazovcarlisle View Post
    Yes I refused by PPG but by PayPal goods I was providing you with feedback for piece of mind for you and me. How could I request a refund if you sent it via a courier that requires signature your talking mutter lad. Hope the buyer that does buy it is the same. You have 1 feedback on here I have hundreds on eBay and about a hundred on a reputable technology forum and you say I was wanting to rip you off. Greed that's all this about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    buy from ebay then, you don't need to undermine the forum. If you choose to buy from here and you know I've already sold on here, you shouldn't waste my entire day on your issues with PPG and then have the cheek to try and say what you did above. Security concerns work both ways. Thanks for your interest, I won't be replying to anything further you have to say. People reading this can make up their own minds.

Title
    Thanks
    It was agreed on my wanted thread Abu I said 260 he said 265 I agreed on here

Title
    Thanks
    Also you said that you were willing to take a bank transfer want me to provide the pm?? Your a joke pal saying yes then can't be arsed to take a plug and play tuner out to do the deal. PayPal Gift has no protection for the buyer where as BT and a normal PayPal payment does. If you use a decent courier that requires signature on the doorstep that would of provided enough evidence to PayPal if you think I were to rip you off

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    @Shotgun1, you agreed.

Would be appreciated if you would fulfill agreement.

Title
    Thanks
    @bazovcarlisle, please allow shotgun1 to respond before posting further.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

bazovcarlisle (08-09-15)

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,102 Times in 3,198 Posts
    Guys, if you PM eachother before a sale is agreed in public, your trading access will be removed.
    The rules are there for a reason.

Title
    Thanks
    Just reply to this I was the guy hoo got the box off him 3 weeks ago I can tell you now this seller is a top man very trustworthy keep you up to date so get off his case
    Last edited by Jasonbastow22; 08-09-15 at 14:21.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    (Puts hard hat on) I'll take the tuner so long as it is DVB-T2/C for £20 if that helps this stand off.

Title
    Thanks
    We came to an agreement on price and method of payment I was just waiting for details. It was him that said he never had the time to remove the cable tuner. I offered to remove it and post it back but didn't want to do it!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bazovcarlisle For This Useful Post:

wullboy (08-09-15)

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    @Shotgun1, you agreed.

Would be appreciated if you would fulfill agreement.
    As far as I'm concerned, I attempted to fulfil agreement but he didn’t pay when he was supposed to: so I refuse to be at his mercy or yours. I waited the whole of Saturday for him to pay but he didn’t. I made it clear that I’m ready to post to him on Saturday itself using next day delivery but instead of receiving payment, I received lots of messages on why he won’t pay as paypal gift. Told me to consider taking half as paypal gift with the remainder once he receives box. If he’s entitled to security concerns - as you’ve endorsed - then I have every right to security concerns about disclosing bank details for my personal account to a relative unknown.
    If he’s on here questioning and undermining the forum’s credibility and how his ebay and avforums feedback should be considered, then I’m of the opinion he should buy there too.
    He needs to understand I don’t sit in front of the box 7 days a week ready to listen to his every demand: I was ready to remove tuner as per his request for the whole of Saturday. I had room viewings come up for Sunday and since he had messed me around with payment, I wrapped the box up ready to post to a genuine buyer in case I didn’t return home in the next few weeks. As it happened I did move out on Sunday itself, so I’ve had a big change in my personal circumstances.
    Paypal gift is my payment option and maybe ad needs to be updated with that: I will offer bank transfer as an option to someone reliable who doesn’t mess me around but it’s entirely at my discretion as there are obvious security issues sharing such details. Also, I would rather remove the box from sale than be dealing with needless hassle. The bottom line is, if he had paid on Saturday he’d be on here leaving feedback now, than generating all of this.

Title
    Thanks
    I've not endorsed anything about security.

I will escalate this thread to Admin. Thread will be re-opened by Admin.

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,054 Times in 7,638 Posts
    Shotgun1's access to the trading sections has been removed.

The Trading rules are in place to help protect members against issues like this thread.

Any one wanting to trade on this site please follow them!
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Please help keep OpenViX online, donate HERE.
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sicilian For This Useful Post:

wullboy (08-09-15)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123