Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: setting up vu+duo.

Title
    Thanks

setting up vu+duo.

Hi guys , I'm a total noob at this stuff but I've ordered a new vu duo box and I'm in need of some help before it arrives. I've read the posts about setting up etc and it all seems rather complicated . I've only ever set up my skybox f5 and I put the line into it manually using the remote control. I've ordered the box with vix installed , does that mean when line isnput in it will operate similar to a sky HD box? I've got a rough idea how t flash the USB onto the box but what I do next isnt as clear to me? Do I need to download file zilla? Then when using this to transfer the n line onto the box does the box need to be connected to lap top? Finally , adding channel list to the box isnt clear either , is t done through file zilla or USB? And are there up to date lists online to download?
    Any help will be greatly appreciated and Imean ANY help lol, thanks in advance guys .

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    Welcome to the forum.

We don't do line talk here.

Title
    Thanks
    Sorry buddy accept my apologies, where can I get some help on it? Just wanting to get some info so Ican set the box up when it arrives instead of sitting scratching my head at a blank screen lol

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    You won't get help on lines here.

We will help with other stuff. The new box setup guide is very good. Better to have receiver in front of you and try. Just be clear what stage you are at when you ask for help.

Title
    Thanks
    Cheers pal. Sorry about the original post , inexperience coming through .