Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Any way to get back to the main bouquet list without exiting back to TV?

Title
    Thanks

Any way to get back to the main bouquet list without exiting back to TV?

One thing that has always driven me nuts, is that if I go into one of the bouquets (I have a motiorised dish + static dish), I can't find a button that gets me back to the main list. So for example, I might go into the *Asia* section of the bouquets to check what's on, but then I might want to go into the *All Channels* list to check in there. But the only way to get from the Asia bouquet to All Channels, is to hit Exit and then press TV again.

Now I know that's just two key presses compared to one, which might not seem a big issue, but when you have as many bouquets as motorised users do, it would be nice to be able to drop in and out of the main bouquet list with a single keypress.

So I was just wondering, is there a key that does this, that I might have missed?

I'm on Hades 018 if that's relevant.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,434 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Hi,
    when I am in whatever list I like I just have to press red (color only not record) for All or blue for favorite list.

ciao
    ---
    Sat:VU+ Ultimo4K/Solo4K/Duo2/2*Solo2/Ultimo
    Remote: Harmony 200, 700, Link, Smart Control, Smart Companion, Elite, 2*Ultimate, Keyboard

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    There is an option to always show bouquets in the chanenl selection settings. This will mean you will have to enter the bouquet to see contents though.

Title
    Thanks
    Press the TV button to take you out of a bouquet and back to the main list. It takes you to a slightly different list, but probably gives you what you want.

Title
    Thanks
    Firstly, I want to apologise for not replying sooner. I only got the thread update notification today (at 1:30 am) and that had all notifications back to 10-08-15. I might have set the subscription to weekly instead of daily... sorry about that.

@Chaser: That takes me back to an alphabetically sorted list of all the channels available on my system, regardless of whether they are active or not... so basically 13900 channels across the full motorised range.

@Abu: That seems to make no difference to what I see strangely.

@Trial: The Blue button turned out to be the magic key. I don't use the typical "Favourites (TV)" bouquet, so I never thought about pressing it. Turns out that if I go into a bouquet, that takes me back to the full list of bouquets... perfect.