Ok.. Subject here is dangerous cloned boxes and unqualified installers...

I'm not one to have a go normally unless I have been wronged, as per my previous post about Lava tronics....

But recently there was a post on here questioning whether or not my business here is Spain was legal and am I paying tax.. The thread appears to have been removed, however, it cannot go unanswered... So here goes...

Yes I am fully legal, insured, taxes paid and arse wiped!!! However, there is an outfit here in Albox calling themselves gbtv.. (Who I suspect was the original poster of the thread). Nothing to do with me what so ever.. They have supplied cheap Chinese cloned F5S open boxes badged as A5s.. I have personally removed 2 of these that have actually melted the top covers and if not caught would have undoubtably caught fire. open box a5s.. Poor packaging and cheap looking remote, obvious fake if you know what to look for.

Are they qualified.. What a joke... robin used to have a pub in Liverpool, and Pete the so called installer is a plumber ?.. Or a handy man, or whatever he wants to be on the day.

Beware of these jokers, and beware of cheap Chinese copies of what used to be great boxes, the original F5s...