Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Driver Query

Title
    Thanks

Question Driver Query

Hi

I wanted to ask if the new drivers for this box have been released yet?

It been a while since I've been on the forum and last I seen there were a few issues with the Hades image and this box, I believe new drivers were needed to resolve.

I've stuck to the Apollo 166 image as wanted to wait till all the driver issues were ironed out but the box seems to be playing up a bit so want to do a fresh install.

Cheers.

Title
    Thanks
    There was some driver updates in hades 16/18, back up your current image and give it a go

Title
    Thanks
    Ok fair enough. I just didn't want to go through the hassle of it if there were known issues but thanks for the update, I'll give it a go!

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    The problem with the Gigablue Quad Pluse seems to be fixed with the new Drivers it reboots now after you restart it and dose not lock up now - i did a Auto-update to Hades 18 from Hades 04 and every thing seems fine so i have backed every thing up and i am now trying a install from USB with a back up of Hades 04 and plugins and that has installed without a problem so all looks good again on the Quad+ front