I have placed many orders with WOS and always been 100% satisfied. I have posted positive feedback on this forum a number of times too.

This is the first time I'll be posting a negative review.

I placed an order on Thursday evening and paid for Saturday delivery. I needed it to be delivered Saturday morning. As there are multiple Saturday delivery options with no description (AM/PM), I chose the first option and placed the note: I need this delivered on Sat 18 July MORNING. Please give me a call if there are any issues with this <phone number>. Thanks

The order progressed and I got the dispatch email on Friday. There was no mention of time window, so I tried to call WOS to confirm it would be delivered in the morning. No-one picked up the phone.

I have just received the time slot email - between 16:43 and 17:43. So I've paid extra for delivery and now I'm going to have to reschedule.

WOS - please read this and act on it. I suggest updating the delivery descriptions to clarify the time windows for each option. More importantly, you must read customer notes.

All previous orders have been smooth, so I won't let this put me off future orders, but I hope you take this feedback constructively.