Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Wrong channel or Sid not found in pat

Title
    Thanks

Wrong channel or Sid not found in pat

I don't remember updating anything but I keep getting Sid not found in pat error on various channels - it can be at any point when watching a channel. I have also found a section of channels are not available any more and a few of them are broadcasting the wrong channel. For example a movie channel is broadcasting challenge TV.

I have tried to do the Satloader but that errors, have tried to update the channel list automatically too. Any ideas or tips what it could be?

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Hi there, i had exactly the same prob a couple of days ago. what i did was to re-install an up to date channel list (vhannibal motor) and that cured it for me, dont know the reason why it happened though but it worked for me, give that a try

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    There were quite a few channels shifted to Astra G. The 28.2 channel changes are generally on Tuesday and Thursday.

Title
    Thanks
    Yes same happened last week to me new chan list from vhanible sorted it out takes mater of minutes to do

Title
    Thanks
    If you are on Hades 013, ABM now takes less than 30 seconds for 28.2

Title
    Thanks
    I've done a complete channel scan and still can't get any of the movie channels, not sure what I'm doing wrong

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GiZZeRR View Post
    I've done a complete channel scan and still can't get any of the movie channels, not sure what I'm doing wrong
    Your satellites.xml may not have the upto date data. As such it cannot find them.

Option 1. Use AutoBouquetsMaker
    Option 2. Use blind scan
    OPtion 3. Update satellites.xml and perfrom manual scan
    Option 4. Transfer a premade list