Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: et 10000

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,102 Times in 3,198 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by casuk View Post
    I had to reflash it now the sundtek usb tuner wont update the driver, mate im lost on
    what to do
    Fresh flash again, set-up & make sure the inbuilt tuners have feeds & work as expected.
    When you get that right, add your USB tuner & set that up with another feed.

Title
    Thanks
    Ok done that still the same i cant get the usb working now if will not update the driver thats what i get, its really busting my head

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,349 Posts
    id say the problem is the 2nd line of the picture you posted.
    Vu Ultimo4K, OpenViX 5.0, 8xdvb-c, 8xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-t2
    Vu Solo4K, OpenViX 5.0, 8xdvb-s2
    Dreambox DM900, OpenViX 5.0, 2xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-c/t2
    Terrestrial, Cable, Fixed 28.2e + Unicable2 LNB

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rossi2000 View Post
    id say the problem is the 2nd line of the picture you posted.
    I don't know what any of that means

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    It is failing to dwonlad the drivers from the Sundtek website.

My philosphy when troubleshooting is to start at simplest level and add one thing at a time. Do you need the USB tuner at this stage? You have three cable tuners already! If you are not methodical and do not stick to a linear approach, you will get annoyed and not get anywhere.

If I was in your shoes, I would flash fresh, Remove any splitters and connect DVB-C cable to one tuner only. Disable all other tuners. Run ABM for cable and see what happens.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    It is failing to dwonlad the drivers from the Sundtek website.

My philosphy when troubleshooting is to start at simplest level and add one thing at a time. Do you need the USB tuner at this stage? You have three cable tuners already! If you are not methodical and do not stick to a linear approach, you will get annoyed and not get anywhere.

If I was in your shoes, I would flash fresh, Remove any splitters and connect DVB-C cable to one tuner only. Disable all other tuners. Run ABM for cable and see what happens.
    ok I don't need the usb tuner (just used for a test) I am reflashing hades 04 only 1 cable feed connected I don't use a splitter all feeds run from the booster, I have started fresh clean flash and ill just set up tuner b, nothing else, done what you say and still timeout for tuner lock

Title
    Thanks
    Disable tuner B, and try tuner C.

Title
    Thanks
    I got the usb driver downloaded and it completed a scan with that only connected I checked the sat finer, frequency = 475, inversion = auto, sym rate =06952, mod =256-qam, fec= 3/4 same for all of them, but I still only get a signal for usb in sat finer but no pic on any channel (tune failed), but if I connect the feed to tuner b the picture comes on and I get a full signal in sat finder for tuner b, im totally lost here been on this thing since 2pm

Title
    Thanks
    Disable tuner B, and try tuner C.
    disabled them still the same, and same on c

Title
    Thanks
    When viewing a channel, the image software uses the first available tuner for the type of broadcast. That would be tuner B for you. If there is no cable to it, it is bound to give you a tune failed message. Alternatively, that tuner or cable/connection to it could be faulty.

It is now hard to follow what exactly how you have setup your receiver and you are doing. And why are you checking that frequency?

Hope you sort it out.

Title
    Thanks
    iv set up the same way as i always do, same as I done last week, I go to tuner and set net id go to ABM do the same and scan always works, got this xtrend and its not working correct,

Title
    Thanks
    Your previous receiver did not have the same number of tuners, so you cannot have set it up the same.

With sat finder, are you able to get a lock on the frequency ABM uses with the onboard tuners? All three of them.

Title
    Thanks
    im not sure how I do that, there a green tick next to lock in the sat finder on the working tuner but frequency ect are the same for all
    Last edited by casuk; 09-06-15 at 21:58.

Title
    Thanks
    Can you post a screenshot of satfinder? Guide to screenhots in my signature, there are other guides too.

Can you also post a a picture showing the rear of your receiver, the tuners and wires connected?

Title
    Thanks
    Can you post a screenshot of satfinder? Guide to screenhots in my signature, there are other guides too.

Can you also post a a picture showing the rear of your receiver, the tuners and wires connected?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast