Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Duo2 and dual T2 tuners

Title
    Thanks
    I sort of did mention which shop... but if you are exact it just comes out as stars... (not w.o.s)
    finally got through and going to arrange to replace it...

i dont think its a software issue, personally...

I tried both tuners on their own, by disabling one in the menu, to be sure which one i was hitting...
    both get a signal, but one has worse signal than the other, and even the best out of the two isnt as good as the single T2 tuner i had before for weaker channels...

I have checked that both have the 5v deselected (as i dont have an active antenna)
    I have checked that its correctly sited so that all pins are snug into the vu+ board
    I ran a new search just to make sure

its 0% SNR, and 0% AGC for tuner1 using weak channel [baytv liverpool]
    if i switch tuner1 off, turn on tuner2 and tune back onto the channel i get SNR 0% and AGC jumps between 0% and 37% which means the picture is badly breaking up.
    (SNR 99% and AGC 77% on BBC Four)
    Switching back to the samsung tuner, no problems, SNR 50% and AGC 50% for baytv... and SNR is 99% on the BBC channels
    VU+ DUO 2 / 4 TB HDD / dual S2 / dual T2

Title
    Thanks
    I also have one of these tuners installed in my Vu+ Duo2. I've not had any issues with it either. I didn't need to update drivers, it worked straight away.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234