Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: AutoBouquetsMaker showing BBC2 SD instead of HD

Title
    Thanks
    Here are all the available options and the settings I used for "Providers":

Freesat (UK): No
    Freeview (UK): No
    Sky ROI: No
    Sky UK: Yes
    Sky UK Area: London HD
    Sky UK: FTA only: No
    Sky UK: Generate main bouquet: Yes
    Sky UK: Generate sections bouquets: Yes
    Sky UK: Generate HD bouquet: Yes
    Sky UK: Generate FTA bouquet: Yes
    Sky UK: Generate FTA HD bouquet: Yes
    Sky UK: Swap channels: Yes
    Sky UK: Rescan every time: Yes

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    What effect do you think the custom lcn is having on your list? What do you expect to happen if you move a channel?

Also, don't use London HD, or London SD, use London Custom as your area/location.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    What effect do you think the custom lcn is having on your list? What do you expect to happen if you move a channel?

Also, don't use London HD, or London SD, use London Custom as your area/location.
    What are you trying to say? I made my custom list as instructed. It's the exact same file from Apollo where it worked fine for several months. When you move a channel in the file it obviously moves it in Hades as well.

I changed to London Custom and now my channels are all messed up: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...O8vlXx-LE/edit
    My custom list is ignored.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,126 Times in 1,752 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyFan View Post
    Here are all the available options and the settings I used for "Providers":

Freesat (UK): No
    Freeview (UK): No
    Sky ROI: No
    Sky UK: Yes
    Sky UK Area: London HD
    Sky UK: FTA only: No
    Sky UK: Generate main bouquet: Yes
    Sky UK: Generate sections bouquets: Yes
    Sky UK: Generate HD bouquet: Yes
    Sky UK: Generate FTA bouquet: Yes
    Sky UK: Generate FTA HD bouquet: Yes
    Sky UK: Swap channels: Yes
    Sky UK: Rescan every time: Yes
    Please do as I advised yesterday. Select Sky UK, then for Area select "CustomLondon", I prefer main Bouquet as NO, HD bouquet set to NO, FTA bouquet set to NO, FTA bouquet set to NO, swap set to YES, rescan every time set to YES and rescan ABM. Forget your customLCN file.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Vu+ Ultimo 4K with 3TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Twin Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Vu+ Solo 4K with 1TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Vu+ Solo 2 with 1TB HDD 'White Edition', 2x DVB-S2 tuners
    Mut@nt HD2400 with 1TB HDD, 4x DVB-S2 tuners
    Fixed 28.2E Technomate 65cm Mesh Satellite Dish with Inverto Unicable II/JESS LNB and Inverto Unicable Splitter
    Fixed 28.2E Sky Zone 1 45cm Satellite Dish with Octo LNB
    (All receivers installed with the latest Dev build)

Title
    Thanks
    But feel free to have main bouquets n fta bouquets if you prefer, I prefer not to, just my preference.

Vu+ Ultimo 4K with 3TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Twin Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Fixed 28.2E Technomate 65cm Mesh Satellite Dish with Inverto Unicable II/JESS LNB and Inverto Unicable Splitter

Title
    Thanks
    When the channels were all appearing correctly apart from Sky SportsF1HD I set some recordings which are recording just now. If the channels get messed up will those programmes still record correctly? If not, I'll have to wait until tomorrow before I try your settings. Also what do you mean "Forget your customLCN file"?

I need the custom file as I want the channels to appear in the order I want.

Title
    Thanks
    You have moved 407. It will no longer be in 407, it will be in slot 116. Same applies to all the channels in the custom lcn. If you want to copy the channels to a different position, then you will have to use a different process.

Recordings are based oin service references IIRC. Does not matter which bouquet/position they are in.

Title
    Thanks

AutoBouquetsMaker showing BBC2 SD instead of HD

In your custom file you have ITV HD2, CH5 HD, they are not even viewable on sky so dunno why you have done that? Same with your Sky Sports HD ones. Its a mess if you ask me.

Last edited by Andy_Hazza; 22-05-15 at 18:36.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    You have moved 407. It will no longer be in 407, it will be in slot 116. Same applies to all the channels in the custom lcn. If you want to copy the channels to a different position, then you will have to use a different process.

Recordings are based oin service references IIRC. Does not matter which bouquet/position they are in.
    What are you talking about? The CustomLCN instructions are the same as they were with the Apollo image. I followed the README instructions. All channels are appearing where I want them to apart from SkySportsF1HD even though I entered the correct channel number for it. What different process are you referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Hazza View Post
    In your custom file you have ITV HD2, CH5 HD, they are not even viewable on sky so dunno why you have done that? Same with your Sky Sports HD ones. Its a mess if you ask me.
    Because I don't want to have to look at 2 EPGs (VU+ and official Sky box) which takes twice as long. When I find a Sky programme I want to watch I set the recording via the Sky website which sends it to my Sky box.

Title
    Thanks
    Have a read of the latest file here http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...avourites-list

Try this xml file. I have edited the favourites section for you based on your lcn file. Those chanenls will be in the "my favourites" bouquet. Do not create the main bouquet.

Eddt@19:35 different attachment
    Attached Files Attached Files

Title
    Thanks
    OK I've done that however my channels are not all there or in the order I want. This is the contents of my old "hd_sat_282_sky_uk_CustomLCN.xml" file. Could you please put these channels in that file you gave me. In particular can you please make sure that SkySportsF1 appears in the correct place because for some reason only BBC Four would show instead of SkySportsF1HD.

<custom>
    <include>yes</include>
    <lcnlist>
    <configuration lcn="101" channelnumber="141" description="BBC One HD"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="102" channelnumber="102" description="BBC Two HD"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="103" channelnumber="178" description="ITV HD"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="104" channelnumber="227" description="Channel 4 HD"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="105" channelnumber="145" description="Challenge"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="106" channelnumber="402" description="Sky Sports 1 HD"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="107" channelnumber="403" description="Sky Sports 2 HD"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="108" channelnumber="404" description="Sky Sports 3 HD"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="109" channelnumber="405" description="Sky Sports 4 HD"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="110" channelnumber="406" description="Sky Sports 5 HD"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="111" channelnumber="210" description="BBC Three HD"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="112" channelnumber="410" description="Eurosport HD"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="113" channelnumber="411" description="Eurosport 2 HD"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="114" channelnumber="120" description="ITV4 HD"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="115" channelnumber="447" description="MOTORS TV UK"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="116" channelnumber="407" description="Sky Spts F1 HD"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="117" channelnumber="426" description="BT Sport 1 HD"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="118" channelnumber="427" description="BT Sport 2 HD"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="119" channelnumber="433" description="ESPN HD"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="120" channelnumber="268" description="ITV4"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="121" channelnumber="980" description="BBC RB 1"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="122" channelnumber="451" description="Sky Sports F1"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="123" channelnumber="505" description="CNBC"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="124" channelnumber="164" description="Challenge+1"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="125" channelnumber="118" description="ITV2 HD"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="126" channelnumber="136" description="E4 HD"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="127" channelnumber="171" description="Channel 5 HD"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="128" channelnumber="176" description="5*"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="129" channelnumber="432" description="Racing UK"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="130" channelnumber="182" description="BEN"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="131" channelnumber="232" description="AIT Int'l"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="132" channelnumber="237" description="FilmOn.TV"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="133" channelnumber="252" description="?TV"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="134" channelnumber="266" description="BnanzaBnanza"></configuration>
    </lcnlist>
    </custom>
    Last edited by SkyFan; 23-05-15 at 12:35.

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,956 Times in 3,276 Posts
    If you use CustomLCN, you create a static list. If you want your bouquet list to update automatically and reflect the official numbering, delete that CustomLCN file.
    Help keep OpenViX servers online.Please donate!

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Huevos View Post
    If you use CustomLCN, you create a static list. If you want your bouquet list to update automatically and reflect the official numbering, delete that CustomLCN file.
    I don't know what you're talking about. When I press the EPG button I only want specific channels to appear at the top and in the order I want.

So I want BBC One HD to appear at the top I would enter this in the CustomLCN file:

<configuration lcn="101" channelnumber="141" description="BBC One HD"></configuration>

The second number mentioned is the official Sky channel number and the first number mentioned is the position I want the channel to appear on. 101 tells it to appear at the top.

I have done that for the past year in the previous image (Apollo). I read the README file for AutobouquetsMaker in Hades and the instructions are exactly the same.

So what exactly are you telling me to do?

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,956 Times in 3,276 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyFan View Post
    So what exactly are you telling me to do?
    Delete the CustomLCN file. Load latest Hades image. Select "London Custom" and HD swap, and do a scan. Once you've created that list we can look at any other minor changes you might want.
    Help keep OpenViX servers online.Please donate!

Title
    Thanks
    OK thanks. I've done that. These are the channels I'd like to appear at the top and they're in the order I want:

<configuration lcn="102" channelnumber="102" description="BBC Two HD"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="103" channelnumber="178" description="ITV HD"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="104" channelnumber="227" description="Channel 4 HD"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="105" channelnumber="145" description="Challenge"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="106" channelnumber="402" description="Sky Sports 1 HD"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="107" channelnumber="403" description="Sky Sports 2 HD"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="108" channelnumber="404" description="Sky Sports 3 HD"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="109" channelnumber="405" description="Sky Sports 4 HD"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="110" channelnumber="406" description="Sky Sports 5 HD"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="111" channelnumber="210" description="BBC Three HD"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="112" channelnumber="410" description="Eurosport HD"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="113" channelnumber="411" description="Eurosport 2 HD"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="114" channelnumber="120" description="ITV4 HD"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="115" channelnumber="447" description="MOTORS TV UK"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="117" channelnumber="426" description="BT Sport 1 HD"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="118" channelnumber="427" description="BT Sport 2 HD"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="119" channelnumber="433" description="ESPN HD"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="120" channelnumber="268" description="ITV4"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="121" channelnumber="980" description="BBC RB 1"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="122" channelnumber="451" description="Sky Sports F1"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="123" channelnumber="505" description="CNBC"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="124" channelnumber="164" description="Challenge+1"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="125" channelnumber="118" description="ITV2 HD"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="126" channelnumber="136" description="E4 HD"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="127" channelnumber="171" description="Channel 5 HD"></configuration>
    <configuration lcn="128" channelnumber="176" description="5*"></configuration>

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast