Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: help with a black bar

Title
    Thanks

help with a black bar

hi guys im new to this forum and also new with linux. i have vu+ zero and i wanna ask everytime i zap channels with biss or cw keys shows up this thing. can i remove it on settings because is annoying?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Title
    Thanks
    I have had the same thing occasionally. Are you running OpenPli by any chance? Mine would usually disappear by itself or by pressing Exit on the remote. I haven't noticed it happen since the last update so maybe this 'quirk' has been fixed?

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,102 Times in 3,198 Posts
    What image & build no. are you using?
    What skin are you using?
    Any non default plugins installed?

Title
    Thanks
    its ok now its called ecm info and i disable it via menu>setup>system>ecm info i have blackhole 2.14 and hd glass16