Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Enigmalight and Duo2

Title
    Thanks

Enigmalight and Duo2

Anyone have any experience with using enigmalight (New version of boblight) with Duo2 running vix156.

Brought one of these from ebay. But haven't managed to get any output from it via enigmalight or boblight.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/60-RGB-CRE...item3a952d8717

Any help would be greatly recieved
    Last edited by Mr. Mister; 02-09-15 at 20:27.

Title
    Thanks
    Did you work this out as i have a vu-plus duo2 and when i try to make a config file within enigmalight it just crashes the box running hades

Title
    Thanks
    i now have boblight running with light pack so if i can help i will

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by frogster99 View Post
    i now have boblight running with light pack so if i can help i will
    Hi just got my ambi light box through and now looking for some help getting it going have managed to get lights on with boblight plugin but cant turn them back off and not sure how to set it up as can only get light on with config from suplliers website as if i try to make a config i cant seem to get it to work at all