Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: VU+ UNO Twin Tuner need a hand setting up

terryuk22

VU+ UNO Twin Tuner need a hand setting up

just got the the tuner module
    1 sat motorised
    1 static on 28
    all leads plugged in

can some one tell me how to config and use

Thanks

Title
    Thanks
    Try this - should work, but post again if stuck.

For the motorised dish - Tuner A Advanced, LNB=LNB 1, diseqc mode= none, use usals=yes

For the fixed dish - Tuner B Advanced sat=28e, LNB=LNB 2, diseqc mode= none

I am not an expert of diseqc dish motors so someone might post with more details of how to set that up.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to timofee For This Useful Post:

terryuk22
    yes that worked a treat but anything to config in
    setup
    system
    customise
    (expert setup)
    Prefer Tuner

Also i have a dvd recorder connected to scart as to record direct to DVD disk
    is there a way i can send 1 channel to that whilst watching another chan sat... i do not mean recording to the UNO hard drive as cant find any reference to the scart in any menu

Title
    Thanks
    Prefer Tuner - I always leave on auto, that works for me.

The Scart output will always be the same as the video output from the VU+ that you are watching. I don't understand why you want to use the Scart output as your second tuner allows you to record a different channel on your Uno hard drive.

Can you explain what you want to achieve by outputting through the Scart.

terryuk22
    Also i have a dvd recorder connected to scart as to record direct to DVD disk
    is there a way i can send 1 channel to scart/ dvd recorder that whilst watching another chan ... i do not mean recording to the UNO hard drive as cant find any reference to the scart in any menu

guess atm camt be done