Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Mut@nt HD2400 on openvix keeps crashing

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by world-of-satellite.co.uk View Post
    Hmm, well please accept our apologies if our last email came across a little abrupt, but your questions via email are little like your Forum posts, you do not read what's replied or advised. We had no less than approx 50-60 emails from you since you received your order, 22 emails the day after you received your order for support, which was not a problem, I even spent around 15-20mins on the phone with you helping with a transcoding app (out of our office hours). Yes your item was faulty, unfortunately with electronic's you occasionally do get faults, same could happen when purchasing any electronic device.

We would also like to point out that I arranged collection of the goods when faulty and have responded to all of your questions via email promptly. We've tried our utmost to keep you happy.

In all honesty, after reading your post here and due to all the help and support given, I'd rather not replace the goods when stock arrives tomorrow, a full refund is going to be processed this evening.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused, but we'd prefer the order cancelled and refunded.

That's a little harsh. The only questions I was asking was what the fault was and how often this occurs. I also mentioned how long the warranty is. I feel this was all reasonable questions and i didn't feel this was inappropriate to ask. Now regarding the forums talk. I did everything advised so to say that I didn't was very unreasonable to the point that the product was actually faulty. Now I understand that this happens with all electronic devices but that should at least prove that I was asking for genuine help. I appreciate the fact you helped me with the transcoding and I thank you for that. I hope you understand that I have done nothing wrong and that I fully appreciate what you've done.
    Now I really want the mut@nt HD2400. Is there anyway you could send a replacement or do I have to order it again?
    Last edited by joysleep1; 20-03-15 at 07:03.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joysleep1 View Post
    For all those wandering what happened with this scenario, I returned the box back to world of satellite
    This is the response I got from them around a week and a half later.

Ok, we’ve replicated the fault on the returned unit.

Please advise when you return and we’ll ship a replacement.

Regards,

Stef

Anyone know who stef is?
    Stef of SDF Trading limited is World of satellite.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456