Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Missing Channels

Title
    Thanks

Missing Channels

Hi, I am using Apollo 136, and have been having some channels missing, such as Home (246), yet I receive Home +1 (249). With that said, I look through the entire list outside of the EPG and I see it. But it is not indexed by the ABM.

Id need to go through the entire EPG to see which channels are missing but I know there is more than just the one.

I can however, get those channels on my actual sky box.

Am I doing something wrong? I had them before but then all of a sudden they vanished.
    Sorry for the above spelling errors if there is any. I have tried to correct them but with dyslexia, it's not always easy

Vu+ Duo, Vu+ Duo 2, Vu+ 4k

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,957 Times in 3,276 Posts
    Must have been removed from the BAT for your region.
    Help keep OpenViX servers online.Please donate!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Huevos For This Useful Post:

batistawhc (06-02-15)

Title
    Thanks
    Can I use the sat_282_sky_uk_zzl.xml to add it back on? I see it on my normal sky box like I said so I know it's there, and it is also in the non indexed channels I think it's called. Thanks
    Sorry for the above spelling errors if there is any. I have tried to correct them but with dyslexia, it's not always easy

Title
    Thanks
    Hi, Actually I have rescanned and found Home and Home +1... but on different sections!

Under "All Channels" it is on 196 (although on Sky this should be 246) anyway, I lok at Entertainment and I see Home at 1121, but I need to go to Lifestyle Culture for Home +1 at 1152. This to me is confusing, as to why I have 4 digit numbers under those bouquets but more so why Home is under Entertainment for the regular but Life Cult for the +1. Good food is EXACTLY the same.

Is there a way to change this?

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    In ABM, do not make the frst bouquet. You can make it make it HD or FTA HD

Having first bouquet means that you have a 1000 odd chanels in first bouquet, then they start again

7. The Following User Says Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

batistawhc (06-02-15)

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks, I will redo the ABM to solve that issue, but will that also fix the location of Home and Good Food being in the Entertainment section, and the +1 being in the Lifestyle and Culture section?

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    On officail list, Lifestyle and Culture does not exist, it has been merged into the Entertainment bouquet.
    Code:
    http://help.sky.com/articles/changes-to-channel-numbers
    We have yet to do this on the xml file you are uisng. See this thread

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...-28-2-xml-file

Please check the offiial website having selecting an SD region for numbering. The HD channels that cannot be viewed on third party receivers have been omitted by Luke's xml file (Sky UK SD).

Code:
    http://tv.sky.com/tv-guide
    Using London SD
    246 = Dave HD. this is skipped
    249 = home+1
    196= home

10. The Following User Says Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

batistawhc (06-02-15)