Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: iptv

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MaccaJ View Post
    Ok so I got the Technomate Nano SE yesterday and managed to have a play with it and set it up. My first impression is that it is a very tidy box; I’m coming from the Skybox's so using a Linux box was different but very manageable. The preloaded VIX image was easy enough to us and set up, I managed to FTP my ccamm across using a FTP client on my smart phone, easy enough but needed to Google the username / password of the box, I could not find it anywhere in the setting or the manual, but it’s just "root" with no password for anyone else wondering. I was silly enough to do a blind scan, so I got nearly 1000 channels, lots of multiples and can’t figure out how to delete them. Activated a sky UK bouquet but I don’t like the way the channels appear and you have to press the blue button to go through the favourites to change favourites categories etc etc, its more complicated and more buttons need to be pressed than on the simpler Skybox's. I installed plugins, Kodi was there, TSMedia was there, although both installed and loaded up, it was frustrating as I couldn’t actually get anything to come up on either of them, tried searching for this and that and to play this and that but nothing would play, either because of error or because it simply could not be found. Compared to SKY's own HD+ picture the HD picture on the Technomate Nano SE isn’t as good, its good don’t get me wrong but when switching back to the official sky box after completing the setup I noticed the difference. I will continue to tinker with it and let you all know how I get along, being a Newbie to these boxes please forgive me if I’m making basic errors in set ups etc but I will continue
    Wow, really surprised to hear that you consider Sky's receiver picture better than Technomate Nano SE. I too have both, but am really blown away by sharper details from Nano se on my Panasonic tv compared to official Sky box.
    Must agree with you on TS Media, nothing clearing for me either,I installed Kodi Direct and that's a total waste of time too.
    I reckon IPTV is way overhyped.I bought a Droidbox with XBMC wizard installed and sent it back after a fews days of complete frustration. Servers are now consistently overloaded, especially at weekends when the whole world is trying to either watch live sport or stream a movie resulting in constant freezing/ buffering!

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    I have just gone back to using my official sky box (a Samsung) after using my card in various E2 receivers for the past few years and I can say without a shadow of a doubt the PQ on the sky receiver compared to every one of my E2 boxes is just terrible.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,126 Times in 1,752 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pheonix View Post
    I have just gone back to using my official sky box (a Samsung) after using my card in various E2 receivers for the past few years and I can say without a shadow of a doubt the PQ on the sky receiver compared to every one of my E2 boxes is just terrible.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    Why you gone back to using a sky box buddy?
    Vu+ Ultimo 4K with 3TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Twin Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Vu+ Solo 4K with 1TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Vu+ Solo 2 with 1TB HDD 'White Edition', 2x DVB-S2 tuners
    Mut@nt HD2400 with 1TB HDD, 4x DVB-S2 tuners
    Fixed 28.2E Technomate 65cm Mesh Satellite Dish with Inverto Unicable II/JESS LNB and Inverto Unicable Splitter
    Fixed 28.2E Sky Zone 1 45cm Satellite Dish with Octo LNB
    (All receivers installed with the latest Dev build)

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Hazza View Post
    Why you gone back to using a sky box buddy?
    I lost premium sports and movies on my card over a year ago when it was hit by the new pairing method and while that didn't bother me so much me dad wanted the footy, I just took out a half price sky sports package for him and so it went back in its sky box. I'm fine with FTA on my E2 boxes plus I now have netflix and kodi via two Amazon Fire TV boxes to tide me by.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    to be honest its easier if anyone wants iptv to buy a cheap quad core android box off ebay & install kodi & showbox job done

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mrxbox360 For This Useful Post:

Title
    Thanks
    If you are having errors with clearing you need to look to your proxy list as it is probably your isp.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dude1 For This Useful Post:

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I don't have any problems using Iptv. Everything depends on server quality and your internet speed.I using TsMedia plugin with M3U files player watching 3D or HD ip channels no problem.
    Thank you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12