Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: New GB Quad+ drivers

Title
    Thanks

New GB Quad+ drivers

I have upgraded to the new drivers for my GB Quad+ as part of the latest openvix image.
    I'm using openvix Apollo.127
    The driver date is: 20150105

As expected, the new drivers has fully fixed my FF and REW issues I was experiencing which is great news

However, I'm finding an issue when I pause live TV (timeshift). If I pause for say 10 mins, then press play it carries on ok but when I come to the ads and press the 3 key to jump forward one minute it goes back to the start of the timeshift buffer and advances one minutes from there. It's very easy to reproduce and other users are seeing the same problem also.

Is it a known issue?

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Yes it has been reported by one of our testers thanks for confirming.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks pheonix
    Is there an ETA for a fix from Gigablue?

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    None at the moment, his issue seems to be driver related so we will report it up the chain to GB and await their response.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks

Gigablue fix one serious with timeshift with this release of driver. At least this issues isn't as serious (while still annoying)