Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: How to install new Sky skin. Help wanted badly

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Title
    Thanks

How to install new Sky skin. Help wanted badly

Hi all,

This is a long shot but hopefully you can help me. I have a technomate twin oe, enigma2 openpli image... i wanted to change the skin to look like Sky I didn't know it was possible until I came across a thread here (new Sky skin)
    Is there any way you could try helping me or sending me in the right direction as to how to get it up and going. When I read the thread I just got so confused with all the files and updates there are. Also where do all those files go exactly.
    Really hope you can help me

Regards and appreciate any help,
    Spud
    Last edited by Rob van der Does; 20-01-15 at 21:26. Reason: There is no 'sly', just 'Sky'.