Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: New vu+solo2

Title
    Thanks

New vu+solo2

Hi i have just been on the sponsors site to order the above satbox with 500gb hard drive and vix
    but the site is down for repairs.I have also been on the internet looking for the other things i
    need to get the full potential out of the satbox i have pay £300 for but the internet is a minefield
    i have read on other site that there are sum doggy traders on the net and a lot of honest traders
    but being as this is my first satbox it hard to know who is good and who bad a bad decision could
    turn out very expensive with subscriptions for software and the like.
    any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Thanks

Title
    Thanks
    If you stick with the sponsor you are guaranteed a genuine product and great service. May just be a temporary problem. Worth waiting for it to be resolved

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    No issues here with the sponsors shop, as for subscriptions, sorry but we cant help with any illegal methods of obtaining pat TV channels.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    Hi sorry if you misunderstood my posting I hope your not surgesting I would do any think illegal if you read my posting I state the good and bad that take subscriptions if you look at my first posting i state I been with sky for 18yrs
    And the reason it so costly is because of the methods you state perish the thought that any one on this forum would be using any of the methods you stated.