Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good Food ABM

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    Why are you using the normal Sky provider (one that also pulls in unavailable HD channels) as well as the SD one (which only brings in the avilable HD channels). Just use one.

I have started fresh using the SD one (by ZoomZoom Luke) and good food is in the correct place. Admittedly, I used my region and not yours, I will test later with Granada as region.

Should you wish to remove all chanenl data, telnet command is
    Code:
    init 4 && rm -rf /etc/enigma2/lamedb && rm -rf /etc/enigma2/*.tv && rm -rf /etc/enigma2/*.radio && init 3
    So the SD scan brings in the available HD channels?
    TBH i didn't know that, i will remove all data and rescan.

Cheers

Title
    Thanks
    Sorry I haven't been explaining self properly but I can see "Good food SD" in the "All channels" list but it doesn't show in "lifestyle and culture" list.
    I assume it should do as good food HD and good food +1 are located in the lifestyle list.

I have run the above telnet command and rescanned Sky Granada SD region only.
    This does not work!!
    As I have already mentioned I couldn't care less as I can add it manually but if its a bug it should be resolved!

Cheers for help.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    No need for attitude. If people don't understand, try explaining differently. They may learn from you

Anyway, what leads you to expect the channel to be in the Lifestyle and Culture bouquet? Please check the offical reciver or the providers website as to which bouquet it is in. You may wish to use the custom LCN feature in ABM or use AB 28.2 if you want to alter/customise the list.
    Code:
    http://tv.sky.com/tv-guide
    A known bug in ABM is placing the out of range News channels in the documentary bouquets, This is because the bouquets are made using sequential numbers,

4. The Following User Says Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

Donkeyface (16-01-15)

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    No need for attitude. If people don't understand, try explaining differently. They may learn from you

Anyway, what leads you to expect the channel to be in the Lifestyle and Culture bouquet? Please check the offical reciver or the providers website as to which bouquet it is in. You may wish to use the custom LCN feature in ABM or use AB 28.2 if you want to alter/customise the list.
    Code:
    http://tv.sky.com/tv-guide
    A known bug in ABM is placing the out of range News channels in the documentary bouquets, This is because the bouquets are made using sequential numbers,
    I'm sorry, didn't mean to sound like that, I'm not very good at explaining! I appreciate any help/info.
    I was trying to say its not an issue to me but I thought it was a bug with ABM!

Looking at the sky guide good food(sd) is located the lifestyle section!

From what you are saying this does happen with ABM?

Many thanks

Last edited by Donkeyface; 16-01-15 at 21:00.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    Good food is in Entertainment. ABM is also putting it in Entertainment.

Check website again if you don't believe me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Title
    Thanks
    I didnt look at the link posted just googled it and looked at a different old sky listings.
    It looks like sky no longer have the lifestyle section anymore and moved all lifestyle channel's into entertainment.

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12