Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: VIX Team Vu+ Duo Image v1.3 - 05/12/2010

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,054 Times in 7,638 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxylady View Post
    For some reason the Cccam download is not in plugins? can someone tell me where i can download please

Edit, did software update found one update, installed reboted and now cams there.Like the new changes already.
    It's like getting a new toy for xmas lol
    Yes a small bug was found after release, software update required.
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Please help keep OpenViX online, donate HERE.
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilian View Post
    Yes a small bug was found after release, software update required.
    hence the need for beta testers and the length of time for the release. hopefully now some people will appreciate the need for the development time.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

bassethound (05-12-10),Mr. Mister (05-12-10),Sicilian (05-12-10)

Title
    Administrator
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,096 Times in 4,733 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxylady View Post
    For some reason the Cccam download is not in plugins? can someone tell me where i can download please

Edit, did software update found one update, installed reboted and now cams there.Like the new changes already.
    It's like getting a new toy for xmas lol
    are you sure you flashed with 1.3, that sounds like 1.2 ???
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Release notes can be found in the About screen by pressing epg/info
    Rules can be found HERE - Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite HERE

5. The Following User Says Thank You to andyblac For This Useful Post:

Sicilian (05-12-10)

Title
    Thanks
    thx for the image guys...

Is gbox working?

Title
    Thanks
    In the first post "Drivers:"...and no info..

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Tried it, but unfortunally I can't use it... I will give it another go, but I'm afraid that it will be just the same. I Installed gbox, but when I was starting it, I did get a message about a non standard CAM, and that it might fail... It does not work, as the screen is black. I can change between the channels, using the CH +/- buttons. If I hit arrow left or right, I get the infamous green screen.

Suddenly the green screen appeared once more, just out of the "blue"... Latest crash is ending with 68.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Hamram; 05-12-10 at 16:38. Reason: Another crash log

Title
    Administrator
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cbr900 View Post
    thx for the image guys...

Is gbox working?
    it should be, it has not been tested as none of the beta team use it
    D I S C L A I M E R

Title
    Administrator
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamram View Post
    Tried it, but unfortunally I can't use it... I will give it another go, but I'm afraid that it will be just the same. I Installed gbox, but when I was starting it, I did get a message about a non standard CAM, and that it might fail... It does not work, as the screen is black. I can change between the channels, using the CH +/- buttons. If I hit arrow left or right, I get the infamous green screen.
    thats not a cam issue, it is a skin one i take a look, are using a 4:3 tv or autores ?
    D I S C L A I M E R

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by andyblac View Post
    thats not a cam issue, it is a skin one i take a look, are using a 4:3 tv or autores ?
    Using 16:9, skin is the original... I've only installed the image, and the plugin.

BTW, it might be something called gbox_camd, or something like that, in the old DE-images running gbox. In this image I can onley see vucamd. Is this essential..? I'm taking this from my memory, as the VIX is installed right now.
    Last edited by Hamram; 05-12-10 at 16:41.

Title
    Administrator
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Using 16:9, skin is the original... I've only installed the image, and the plugin.
    well it thinks you have a resolution less than 720p
    D I S C L A I M E R

Title
    Administrator
    Donated Member
    Thanks

Suddenly the green screen appeared once more, just out of the "blue"... Latest crash is ending with 68.
    the 2nd green screen is to do with AutoMount plugin, i'll fix that give me 15 mins to patch and rebuild the plugins
    D I S C L A I M E R

Title
    Thanks
    Hello Andy,

I haven't tried this new image yet.
    Does it include those new VU+ drivers? I don't know if you saw or verified my audio delay testing, but there were improvements but not a complete solution.

Thanks,
    Lee

Title
    Administrator
    Donated Member
    Thanks

BTW, it might be something called gbox_camd, or something like that, in the old DE-images running gbox. In this image I can onley see vucamd. Is this essential..? I'm taking this from my memory, as the VIX is installed right now.
    could PM me your configs and where to put and i'll try to test it, is this the internal card reader ?
    D I S C L A I M E R

Title
    Administrator
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by leecovuk View Post
    Hello Andy,

I haven't tried this new image yet.
    Does it include those new VU+ drivers? I don't know if you saw or verified my audio delay testing, but there were improvements but not a complete solution.

Thanks,
    Lee

yes it does, mate
    D I S C L A I M E R

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by andyblac View Post
    yes it does, mate
    ok, thanks Andy.
    Maybe you or VU+ can get negative delays working soon. That would be great.
    Thanks for your work; I'll flash with this later.

Lee

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast