Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OpenWebif Streaming

Title
    Thanks

OpenWebif Streaming

Got my TM-Nano-3T box all setup, works fine on openwebif i can browse all the settings etc, i've ftp'd stuff like my cccam and picon folder to the box so i know networking is fine,

Whenever I try to click on a stream to stream it to my PC it downloads a .m3u file but it doesn't seem to want to play in VLC or WMP or any other program, I've also tried some android apps but it just comes up with "cannot play this steam"

is there something im missing, any settings on the box I should edit, I have the latest OpenVix image from 22nd December installed on the box

Title
    Thanks
    Also on Openwebif if i go to Box Control > Grab Screenshot > Screenshot (video) and set refresh to 0 it is almost live playback so I know OpenWebif is seeing the box perfect

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    try MPC-HC which I know works, though VLC should also.
    You can open the m3u in a text editor such as notepad and pull out the stream URL to test direct if needed.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    Just tried a 3t combo using VLC, streamed fine. Was a terrestrail channel though.

Title
    Thanks
    It's weird, I rebooted my box, I can get 1 channel to load fine in VLC, if i try a different channel it won't load, but the 1st m3u stream will load again afterwards, is there any settings I maybe need to edit?

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,102 Times in 3,198 Posts
    How are you stopping the first stream?
    If you watch a recording on the box (so no tuners are in use) can you then stream a second channel?

Title
    Thanks
    Just stopped the stream with the stop button on vlc, I will try doing a recording as the box is only new, just got it this afternoon so not done a recording yet.

Actually think it may be an issue with my lnb feed as when i go into SATFINDER, Tuner A says N/A Tuner B says 0.0

Last edited by neo1607; 24-12-14 at 01:38.

Title
    Thanks
    Do you have wires connected to all three tuners?
    Are they all configured correctly?
    What cam are you using? Name and version number please.

Title
    Thanks
    I have the wires connected to lnb feed 1 and 2, I think they are configured correctly? Don't have anything going into the third tuner

Don't suppose it will make much difference but the lnb feeds were 95% strength on my sky box in the settings menu so they should be ok

Cam im using is CCCam 2.3.0 (was just the latest one in the plugins menu)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to neo1607 For This Useful Post:

abu baniaz (24-12-14)

Title
    Thanks
    Disable one tuner at a time. Do you get a picture with the other tuner active? Test tuner A then B.

Title
    Thanks
    Rebooted the box Tuner A gets a signal strength when i go into SATFINDER, tuner 2 gets nothing, swapped cables about nothing, tried one cable at a time, only tuner A got a lock.

However I know both feeds are working coz they work perfect in my sky box, is it possible I have been sent a faulty TM-Nano-3T with a faulty set of tuners :'(

Title
    Thanks
    Possibly. Contact your reatiler.

Title
    Thanks
    Got it from the forum sponsor, only problem is I won't get the box till the new year now

Think it could be a software issue / reflash fix it, or not worth the bother?

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,102 Times in 3,198 Posts
    When you had one channel streaming, what was the box doing? was it tuned to another channel or the same channel?
    With the box streaming, does the FIB (OK button press) show more than tuner A in use?

Title
    Thanks
    Was tuned to the same channel dunno about what it said

I did have PiP working earlier though on 2 different channels

I've tried flashing a 4D image instead of Vix to see if it notices the second tuner

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast