Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: 50 Inche 3D Samsung Plasma PS50C680

Title
    Junior Admin
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,599 Times in 2,632 Posts

50 Inche 3D Samsung Plasma PS50C680

(Over at Avforms its had good review, I haven't seen it as my local currys had no 3D glasses - apparantly got broken.

SAMSUNG Samsung PS50C680 50" Full HD Plasma 3D TV with Free 3D Blu-ray player, Shrek 3D - The Complete Collection and 2 pairs of 3D glasses

Samsung PS50C680 50" Full HD Plasma 3D TV

Enter into the world of jaw-dropping 3D TV, affordably, with the Samsung PS50C680 50" Full HD Plasma 3D TV!

Thanks to Samsung's innovative 3D HyperReal Engine picture technology, the slim, elegantly styled PS50C680 3D Plasma TV makes the most of its Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution, delivering dazzlingly crisp images with Mega DCR contrast. As well, this superior TV offers integrated stereo speakers with 10 watts per channel, and supports rich Dolby Digital Plus and Dolby Pulse sound output, for a truly thrilling experience whether you're watching the latest Hollywood blockbuster or playing the next big 3D game.

And with plenty of connection options, including four HDMI ports for connecting the latest multimedia games consoles, Blu-ray players and more, the Samsung PS50C680 will quickly become the heart of your home's entertainment centre. Also offering two USB ports and a full complement of other connection options, this handsome, feature-packed 3D television will provide you with endless amusement!

Samsung BD-C5900 3D Blu-ray Player

Ready to deliver immersive, mind-blowing 3D imagery to your 3D-ready TV, the sleek Samsung BD-C5900 3D Blu-ray Player also offers access to your entire home entertainment network via Ethernet connection or, with the easy addition of a wireless USB dongle (sold separately), full wireless streaming. Get music, games, and films seamlessly from your PC. Or eliminate the PC altogether with this innovative Blu-ray player's Internet@TV feature, which puts the best of the internet directly on your screen!

With a high-end range of other impressive features including Dolby True-HD sound, load-time eliminating Ultra-Fast Play, and Full HD 1080p upscaling that makes even standard definition DVDs look impressive, the versatile BD-C5900 3D Blu-ray Player from Samsung offers an exciting new world of entertainment options!

Samsungs SSG-2100AB 3D Active Shutter Glasses

Unleash the full potential of your Samsung 3D Ready TV with Samsung's SSG-2100AB 3D Active Shutter Glasses. These stylish frames feature lenses with active LCD shutters, which work with the 3D emitter in your Samsung television to bring the three-dimensional experience into your living room!

The battery-powered Samsung SSG2100AB 3D Active Shutter Glasses alternately block your left and right eye from viewing the TV, in perfect sync with the 3D screen image presented for each eye. This happens so fast your eye doesn't detect the blinking. It's the stuff of science fiction, and it's yours for the price of a few cinema tickets.

Shrek 3D - The Complete Collection

Enjoy the four Shrek movies in beautiful 3D with Shrek 1-3 Blu-ray & Shrek 4 Redemption Form! This box contains all the three Shrek movies, as well as a redemption form for the 4th movie when the Blu-ray format releases: a dream come true for any Shrek fan!

The first film follows Shrek the ogre (Mike Meyers) right from the beginning of his adventure when he discovers that evil Lod Farquaad (John Lithgow) has sent a bunch of fairy characters, including a talking Donkey (Eddie Murphy) to his swamp! When he sets off to speak with Lord Farquaad, he discovers the beautiful Princess Fiona. More surprises await him ahead including the revelation that Princess Fiona is not quite who everyone thinks she is!

The second movie, Shrek 2, continues with the entire group confronting a series of other fairy characters including Prince Charming (Rupert Everett), Little Red Riding Hood and Fiona's parents. Also making an appearance in the second movie is Donkey's new sidekick Puss in Boots (Antonio Banderas). Shrek the Third sees the ogre couple forced to rule the land of Far Far Away, until they discover that Fiona's cousin Artie (Justin Timberlake) is being eyed to take over the throne from King Harold, Fiona's father.

And the fourth movie, Shrek Forever After, sees Shrek up against Rumplestiltskin, who has radically modified Shrek's entire world!

The adventure never stops when Shrek is around! This 3D movie pack in Blu-ray is the ideal way to enjoy the Shrek movies, with fantastic detail and stunning animation and graphics! Shrek 1-3 Blu-ray & Shrek 4 Redemption Form is what every Shrek fan has been waiting for!
    ScreenFormat 16:9
    Screen size 50" (127 cm)
    Contrast Mega DCR
    Response time (in ms) The response time of a plasma screen is practically zero. It is only limited by the speed of the video processor.
    Resolution (horizontal x vertical - in pixels) 1920 x 1080
    Viewing angle (horizontal/vertical - in°) Viewing angle free

AudioAudio Power 2 x 10 Watts RMS
    Noise reduction Yes
    Mono/Stereo Sound Stereo
    Speakers Built-in

ConnectivityConnectivity 1 x SCART
    4 x HDMI
    1 x DVI (PC audio input)
    2 x USB
    Component Video
    Headphone socket
    SCART connectors 1
    HDMI Input 4
    Audio output Headphone out

TunerStandard Digital Freeview Tuner
    Double Tuner No

FunctionsTV text Yes
    Other functions Supports 3D content

GeneralRemote control Yes
    Accessories supplied Remote control, stand, documentation
    Internal menu languages 25 European Languages
    Dimensions (mm) Height: 733 mm
    Width: 1215 mm
    Depth: 71 mm (303 mm with stand)
    Weight (kg) 26 kg
    Last edited by Stanman; 02-12-10 at 15:05.

Support The Sponsor - Buy from the best HERE
    Please abide by the rules - have a read HERE
    VIX manual & guides >>HERE
    Download images from >> HERE
    New Box Setup Guide >>HERE

D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE

Follow us on Twitter

NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN! IN OPEN FORUM OR PM

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ?

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,257 Posts
    no link to retailer or price stanman

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ↓

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Cheapest I can see is
    Delivery Charge :
    GBP 8.50
    Order Total without VAT :
    GBP 707.21
    VAT 17.5% : GBP 123.76
    Order Total with VAT : GBP 830.97

think thats just for tv but I think all Samsung 3D sets come with a redemption voucher for the free glasses

digital-fusion.co.uk
    Last edited by tomthebomb1968; 03-12-10 at 02:45.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tomthebomb1968 For This Useful Post:

silverfox0786 (03-12-10)

Title
    Junior Admin
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,599 Times in 2,632 Posts
    Its currys, RSobert Whyte were doing it for £832 but have pushed it up to £890

Support The Sponsor - Buy from the best HERE
    Please abide by the rules - have a read HERE
    VIX manual & guides >>HERE
    Download images from >> HERE
    New Box Setup Guide >>HERE

D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Follow us on Twitter

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ?

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanman View Post
    Its currys, RSobert Whyte were doing it for £832 but have pushed it up to £890
    looks like tomthebomb found it cheaper then

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ↓