Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TS Media

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Is there any other plugins like tsmedia ? I tried media portal but it's all in German

Title
    Thanks
    Glowmovies HD was working for me, but this is a screenshot of the error log I get.

None of the "Movie & series" work, but some others do eg. "Youtube" and "Radio & Music". So it looks like it is a isp issue. Is there any fix for this, other than changing provider?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Find out the website address each addon is pointed too, you should find this within the settings part of the addon (ice film, 1channel etc).

Enter the website address into your browser address bar and see if your isp has blocked the website.

I get the following on the below picture when I go to the website which 1channel uses, you probably will get something similar as you use bt internet.

Untitled.jpg
    Octagon SF4008 (1tb hdd - Openvix 5.1) Edision Combo (8gb USB - Openvix 5.1)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I don't think its all down to isp blocking , because I'm on Virgin media uk and my to media won't work
    But xbmc on pc work perfect
    Another app that has stopped working lately is navix on xbmc that was a really good add on but for the past 2 weeks no links will work

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by khan888 View Post
    Find out the website address each addon is pointed too, you should find this within the settings part of the addon (ice film, 1channel etc).

Enter the website address into your browser address bar and see if your isp has blocked the website.

I get the following on the below picture when I go to the website which 1channel uses, you probably will get something similar as you use bt internet.

Untitled.jpg
    I get this message.

Error – site blocked

Ojustaboo
    Can you set the quad to access a VPN?

I know you can set it up as a vpn server, but I pay for a VPN on my PC, can I set the quad up to use things like TSmedia through my VPN?

Title
    Thanks
    @sataday 7.96 Tsmedia was working fine for me on Vermin using the genesis addon, u tried this?

Title
    Thanks
    @eversham. No I haven't heard of it. What is it? Is it in the plugins?

Title
    Thanks
    its in >>TSmedia >> Movies&Series >> Genesis on mine.
    If its not on yours go to TSmedia >> Tools >> Addons >> Movies >> Move down to Movies_plugin.video.genesis_2_2.1 >> Press OK >> Press green to execute

Alternatively try installing XBMC Addons from the vix server extension feeds if your still having trouble with TSmedia.
    Last edited by evesham; 29-11-14 at 21:47.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to evesham For This Useful Post:

bbbuk (29-11-14),duoduo (30-11-14),sataday (29-11-14)

Title
    Thanks
    Cheers evesham, I'll try that when feeds are back up. I've ungraded earlier to 090 so I haven't got TSmedia at the mo.

Title
    Thanks
    Update: I Updated to TSmedia 7.98 and Genesis is working, as is Movies HD and Watchmovies. So, that we do me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123