Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Using a "TM Nano 3T Combo" with a Vbox Positioner

Title
    Thanks

Using a "TM Nano 3T Combo" with a Vbox Positioner

none of the images for the t3 will work with my v box any boday else using the t3 with a vbox

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    Not sure why you have started a new thread as your last one was the same topic. Anyway, we'll let you off as it got hijacked. I will change title of thread as "Nano 3t" is a bit vague. Links below
    http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?41695-t3-screen-going-green
    http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?41560-tm-nano-t3

1. Have you resolved the green screen issue?

2. Can you list the satellites you have stored on the Vbox and their position numbers next to them. Example below.
    Code:
    19.2 Position 4
    28.2 position 5
    3. What have you got attached to each tuner? Please reply for each tuner individually

4. What have you set each of the three tuners as? Please reply for each tuner individually

5. Have you used a premade chanenl list? if so which one?

6. Please upload a copy of your settings file. It is located in /etc/enigma2/

Last edited by abu baniaz; 13-11-14 at 09:18. Reason: links to other threads

Title
    V.I.P+
    Thanks
    Simon 123

I have tested vix apollo 77 imige d1.2 with technomate external v box positioner in tm-3t-combo works perfect .

please fallow line by line.
    attached instruction
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Jony; 13-11-14 at 16:32.

Title
    Thanks
    ill have a go to day then one more time