Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: TM Nano not booting after flashing new image

Title
    Thanks

TM Nano not booting after flashing new image

Sorry for hijacking this thread as I couldn't find were to start a new post
    Technomate nano flashing on and off. I have copied Apollo 070 to sandisk 8gb usb. Powered the box down inserted the usb and powered it on getting a message to hit ok to update software this takes about 3 to 4 mins then prompted to remove usb and switched box off at the switch. When rebooted technomate flashing on and off on the tv screen.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    I have moved you post to the Nano-OE section and given it a new title. Please feel free to say if this is not the correct receiver (I have gone by your description)

What image did you have on your receiver before flashing Apollo 70?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

bigdes (01-11-14)

Title
    Thanks

Title
    Thanks
    i was running on Dd-4D-backup-$lyHD_TMNANO_20131221.rar. i have tried 2 usb sticks one of them was toshiba 32gb formatted to fat 32 partioned to 300mb no joy. next usb was sandisk 8gb formatted the same. was using ubuntu/ linux and thought this was a problem and pulled an old windows xp computer out formatted the usb sticks with windows still no joy. Any ideas? It is a new box bought from ebay i'm thinking maybe it's a problem with the box as the onboard fan isn't working and now getting a high pitched tone from the box and i have to mute the tv volume and it's driving me crazy.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    Disconnect the fan for now and see if the noise goes away.

You need to flash the latest bootloader to resolve your image issue. Flash exactly the same as an image. Bootloader section is here http://openvix.co.uk/index.php?dir=Bootloaders/

7. The Following User Says Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

bigdes (01-11-14)

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks was missing the latest bootloader image openvix-Apollo.070-tmtwin_usb.zip working now

Title
    Thanks
    got everything sorted