Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Openvix hd

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sigpark View Post
    Hi Rossi, Appreciate all the hard work. Is build 96 coming or is there a technical delay? Thanks for the HD experience
    Build 096 is on www.openvix.co.uk and has been for the past three days already.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pheonix View Post
    Build 096 is on www.openvix.co.uk and has been for the past three days already.
    Hey Phoenix and Ureyesonly. I have a Vu Solo2 - I have checked the other modles in the VU range in the image download section. The HD images were moved to a sub folder "HD" and the latest image I can see for any of the the VU range is 90? Have I missed something?

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    The HD image has been discontinued and merged into the base ViX image from build 095 onwards. reflash your receiver with any base ViX image from build 095 on and you will be able to download the HD skins from the feeds for all compatible receivers.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

SIMPLES.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

sigpark (06-12-14)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pheonix View Post
    The HD image has been discontinued and merged into the base ViX image from build 095 onwards. reflash your receiver with any base ViX image from build 095 on and you will be able to download the HD skins from the feeds for all compatible receivers.
    Hey Phoenix, Sorry! missed that. I did actually download the 96 update, but saw the "standard" style Apollo front splash screen, so thought I had gone wrong.

BTW - is there a way the get the OpenViX HD theme splash screen and any other attributes that don't come with the skin?

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    The standard ViX image does not use the boot video's that rossi had on vis HD variant but he is looking at adding them to the feeds along with some other things he's currently working on.

SIMPLES.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

sigpark (06-12-14)

Title
    Thanks
    hi everyone, i have a vu solo2 running vix hd, i have just bought another one and this has the non hd software on, where can i get the hd software from? i have been on openvix.co.uk and flashed the most recent build 118 and its stil the non hd one?

thanks in advanced

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    The HD image was discontinued and it's code merged into the standard ViX image, there will be no further updates for the ViX HD image line. Just flash the latest ViX image from www.openvix.co.uk and download the HD (1080) skins from the image plugin feeds where the hardware supports them.

SIMPLES.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456