Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sim Unlocked Orange San Francisco Android 2.1 Mobile Phone with 2gb MicroSD card

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,791 Times in 1,951 Posts

Sim Unlocked Orange San Francisco Android 2.1 Mobile Phone with 2gb MicroSD card

Hi guys.

Have the above phone for sale. Only selling it, as I bought it as an interim phone as my old phone had been taken away by repair, and was unrepairable, so I got the money to buy a new one. Was waiting for the Desire Z phone, which I have now... So, this is for sale.

The phone has been kept in a leather slip case (the HTC slip case was originally designed for the Desire, but this phone fitted it fine. Was slightly on the loose side, but worked no problems. I am now using the slip case with the Desire Z though, so is not included...

Phone comes with a 2gb Verbatim MicroSD card. Has been fitted with a screen protector from day 1 (they were originally for another phone, think it was a Samsung i900 or something like that, can't remember, but they fit it virtually perfectly). The screen protector has a few scrapes from usual use, but this can be taken off, and a new one put on. Have another 2 I can include with it...

The phone was sim unlocked, clockwork modded and rooted and custom rom installed straight away. I can provide it with the clockwork mod and a custom rom if you so wish, otherwise, I can reinstall as it would originally have come, just sim unlocked.

The battery has been well conditioned, and I had been receiving 1 day easily with quite a bit of usage. With less usage, 2 days were easily achieved. Yes, doesn't sound like a lot of battery life, but some people have been saying that they were only receiving half a day with little usage, this is because they didn't condition the battery! Anyone who owns a smartphone will know, they do not last long... Am currently lucky to get a full day with my Desire Z at the minute! lol.

Here are the specs:

Here are some pictures:

Any questions, just ask. Am looking for £90 + postage (or free collection in Midlands area).

Cheers
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Rules can be found HERE
    Support our sponsor, World-Of-Satellite HERE
    Follow us on Twitter HERE
    -----
    Vu+ Ultimo (ViX Beta), Vu+ Solo (ViX Beta), CT ET9000 (ViX Beta)
    Dark Motor Superior with Inverto Ultra Black Twin LNB
    85cm Gibertini Aluminium Dish

Title
    Thanks
    Hey mate..

How about 75 plus postage?

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Cheers.

Noticed you only registered yesterday though. Also, where would postage be to? How would you be looking to make payment, as ideally I would be after a bank transfer...
    Rules can be found HERE
    -----

Title
    Thanks
    Yes mate i registered because I'm especially looking for this very phone..

I'm from Greece and the stores here only have the zte blade, which is a san francisco, but with an lcd screen instead of Amoled and 256mb ram instead of 512.. Thats why i want to get a san francisco..

Postage would be to Athens Greece and Paypal is the preferred way so both me and you are protected..

Cheers, Jim

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    OK, well I'd have to take a look at the best method to send the phone to greece. Would imagine that'd add about £15 on to it though. Also, was looking at Bank Transfer, as could do with the money in bank account, not paypal account, as doesn't paypal take quite a chunk of the payment if you transfer it to your bank account?

Plus, would prefer to hold on for closer to the asking for a little while... Thanks though.
    Rules can be found HERE
    -----

Title
    Thanks
    I'm ok with paying the whole 15 quid for postage myself.. I want to pay via paypal because i have lost money before by paying for a laptop without the laptop getting to me, because i didn't use a secure payment method, so im extremely concerned about that.. No offense, I'm sure you're alright..

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    As I said, I'll leave it a little longer to think over as I want a little closer to asking...
    Rules can be found HERE
    -----

Title
    Thanks
    Ok mate, but if you change your mind any time soon i'll take it in a flash.. I really want this phone..

Also can you compare the quality and blacks of its screen with galaxy s or iphone 4 and tell me how its doing?

Title
    Thanks
    You can also keep the 2gb sd card if that can help my offer..

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pooface View Post
    not paypal account, as doesn't paypal take quite a chunk of the payment if you transfer it to your bank account?
    Not at all M8, I use PayPal all the time and it costs NOTHING the trasnfer to you bank account (ie FREE ) BUT PayPal do charge YOU for receiving money from poeple but this can be got around by the seller sending the payment as a gift that way the BUYER pays the PayPal charge.
    VU+ DUO² (Triple S2 tuners) VIX, 750gb
    TM-Nano 2 Super, 320gb
    GigaBlue HD 800 UE Plus VIX
    TM-Single VIX IT'S ALIVE
    Octagon SF8 VIX (751MHz bootloader)
    MARA M9
    Harmony 700
    DGS108 GBLAN, DIY NAS (8TB) XPEnology
    1.1m dish, 0.1db Quad LNB, GTSAT DM14MG motor
    80cm dish, 2x 0.1db LNB + 1x Quad 0.2db LNB, Disqec 4/1.

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzimakos View Post
    Ok mate, but if you change your mind any time soon i'll take it in a flash.. I really want this phone..

Also can you compare the quality and blacks of its screen with galaxy s or iphone 4 and tell me how its doing?
    I don't have an iphone 4 or galaxy s... Only other phones I have that I could compare with is the Desire Z (SLCD screen) and Nokia N95 8gb...

Also, don't really have any use for the 2gb microsd, as I changed it over with 8gb I had in the old phone... Will keep it as a spare in case I need for something if you don't want, but it won't help in regards to price

Also, please keep all communication to the thread, no pming me!

In regards to receipt and age of phone, I think I have the receipt still, but wouldn't help in regards to warranty, as you're not in the country, so wouldn't have thought be any good? But as said, think I still have it... In regards to the age, I bought it at the beginning of October (around 9th I think it was)...
    Rules can be found HERE
    -----

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pooface For This Useful Post:

Sicilian (28-11-10)

Title
    Thanks
    how does the screen compare to desire z's screen in terms of black levels and picture guality?

I only used pm to be sure you're reading my on thread replies, I'm sorry I won't do it again..

If the rom is located in the on-board memory, feel free to keep the sd, i don't mind..

Again, i want this phone, that's why im giving up on all these little things, mate..

Cheers

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    I am getting the messages mate. Have email subscription to this, which notifies me straight to my gmail account, which comes straight through to my phone... If I don't reply straight away, don't worry... I might just be coming on the site to check something out in terms of the team image, and don't have time to reply straight to this, but will come back to it later...

Anyway, as I said, I'll wait a bit to see if anyone will offer closer to asking.

Also, just looking on the paypal site, and looks like it's gonna cost me £5 just to withdrawal the money to my bank account:

Code:
    https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-withdrawal-fees-outside
    Then, there's the around £4 for me to receive the payment (since, as far as I know, unless this is sent as a paypal gift, I have to pay 3.4%).

So, I'd be looking at loosing around £8-£9 just for you to pay by paypal... So looking at it like that, then I'd rather not go ahead with the sale as I'd be loosing too much...
    Rules can be found HERE
    -----

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pooface View Post
    Also, just looking on the paypal site, and looks like it's gonna cost me £5 just to withdrawal the money to my bank account
    Well bugger me shows what a rip off the UK is!!!!!!!
    In most places its free, I'm living in France and it's been free for a few years now here.
    VU+ DUO² (Triple S2 tuners) VIX, 750gb
    TM-Nano 2 Super, 320gb
    GigaBlue HD 800 UE Plus VIX
    TM-Single VIX IT'S ALIVE
    Octagon SF8 VIX (751MHz bootloader)
    MARA M9
    Harmony 700
    DGS108 GBLAN, DIY NAS (8TB) XPEnology
    1.1m dish, 0.1db Quad LNB, GTSAT DM14MG motor
    80cm dish, 2x 0.1db LNB + 1x Quad 0.2db LNB, Disqec 4/1.

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,054 Times in 7,638 Posts
    @ Poo, withdrawal's over £50 are free to a bank account.
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Please help keep OpenViX online, donate HERE.
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sicilian For This Useful Post:

pooface (28-11-10)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast