Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: ocram picons

deleted
    Starting today the picons are being built against the settings list of vhannibal motor...https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-al...hannibal.motor

Did I make the right choice or does somebody know another settings list which is kept up2date more often, easily accessible from github?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to deleted For This Useful Post:

abu baniaz (30-11-15)

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    VHannibal's list covers more satellites. You made the right decision.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Tried a few settings but Vhannibal is the best and regularly updated for us motor users. Good work Ocram, appreciated.
    Vu solo 2 motorised running vix ( always latest build).
    Vu zero as a client using ChannelsImporter from solo 2 running VIX ( always latest build) . Abm, xmltv impoter for epg

deleted
    Tonight a new build will start based on vhannibal...

Current services and their links can be looked up at:

https://picons.xyz/servicelist-enigma2-snp
    https://picons.xyz/servicelist-enigma2-srp

deleted
    It seems that the vhannibal lists contain some inconsistency with regular scans, for example the picons for BBC One Lon and Spike are missing in this case.

Does anybody know of properly scanned, regularly scanned, easily accessible from github and with as much sats as possible? Otherwise I might just release only the "dirty" versions....

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ocram View Post
    It seems that the vhannibal lists contain some inconsistency with regular scans, for example the picons for BBC One Lon and Spike are missing in this case.

Does anybody know of properly scanned, regularly scanned, easily accessible from github and with as much sats as possible? Otherwise I might just release only the "dirty" versions....
    iv used ciefp-E2-Motor-68E-30W fom time to time and is updated regular i beleave. Maybe worth a look ??

deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ja5 View Post
    iv used ciefp-E2-Motor-68E-30W fom time to time and is updated regular i beleave. Maybe worth a look ??
    Can you provide a github link?

Title
    Thanks
    Sorry, should have said earlier. The channel settings (for OE-Alliance teams) on Github are usually updated by one of the team members. He has not been here for a while so the updating has fallen behind. Last update was 26/10/2015. We'll have to pickup the maintenance of the settings.

Ciefp normally updates his bouquets here:
    http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...fp-settings-E2

Not sure if anyone has asked/suggetsed that he uploads bouquets to Github. He'll probabaly have to do omit the IPTV entries.

deleted
    Not being up2date isn't really the problem here I think... In vhannibal his settings the channel "Spike" is called "Spike TV UK", in most others it's called "Spike", but there won't be a picon called "spike", because that channel name didn't exist at the time of creating the picons using the servicelist.

And as far as I can remember it's been called "Spike" a long time longer than 1 month.

Update: ciefp doesn't even include the channel Spike
    Last edited by deleted; 05-12-15 at 10:07.

deleted
    I've decided to rebrand dirtysnp and dirtysrp to snp-full and srp-full, simultaneous the server will no longer build the snp and srp versions against a settingslist, because it will always be a compromise for the benefit of having it "clean".

People with certain desires or special needs can always build it themselves.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to deleted For This Useful Post:

abu baniaz (05-12-15)

Title
    Thanks
    sorry i did think ciefp have a github, but iv search and cant find anything, my bad

He updates on
    Code:
    http://www.satelitskiforum.com/
    no channel spike lol never seen it

Title
    Thanks
    I must continue adding SNP links when I can.

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    I've found a Picon set that includes a few that are missing from Ocram, maybe these can be imported to his set.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Title
    Thanks
    FAO Ocram,
    Name issue I mentioned in PM
    Attached Images Attached Images

deleted
    220x132-190x102 =picon 220x132, logo padded 15px all around
    220x132-220x132 =picon 220x132, logo padded 0px all around =nopadding

With the new way of using backgrounds.conf, it's a lot easier for people who whish to build their own, to easily adjust any custom padding values.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast