Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: loading percentage when biooting

Title
    Thanks

loading percentage when biooting

Hi guys,

I have recently updated my image too apollo 037. This was done by usb flashing instead of an online update.

I have noticed that on my receiver when the image is booting the percentage on the progress bar goes up to 49% and then progress bar disappears after 1 or 2 seconds the progress bar re appears but it start from 1% and goes to 100%.

I have always been under the impression that there should only be one stage for loading ie only 1 progress bar going from 1% to 100%.

Can I ask you if what I'm experiencing with my receiver is normal behaviour of the vix image when booting?

Thanks in advance
    Technomate TM-2TOE, Technomate diseq 1.2 Motor 2100A, 110cm Triax Dish, 500GB IOMEGA USB Drive, running OpenVix

"You don't know what you got till is gone."

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,102 Times in 3,198 Posts
    It's normal behaviour, more evident on the TM boxes because of the silly 80's style dispay on the TV during boot.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks judge.

I'm glad to see that something which i consider odd, on a TM box is seen as normal behaviour. LOL
    Technomate TM-2TOE, Technomate diseq 1.2 Motor 2100A, 110cm Triax Dish, 500GB IOMEGA USB Drive, running OpenVix

"You don't know what you got till is gone."