Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

View Entry Info: [NOT QUAD+] recording problem

Category:
Possible Bug
What ViX Image build number are you using?
Please provide your ViX Team image build number. Menu > Information > About > Build number > ENTER THIS NUMBER e.g. 4.2.028
Have you tried a flash WITHOUT settings restore?
Have you tried this? PLEASE SELECT YES OR NO.
Yes
Have you tried a flash WITH settings restore?
Have you tried this? PLEASE SELECT YES OR NO.
Yes
Attachments
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: [NOT QUAD+] recording problem

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I've only really had playback problems - I had the odd reboot but not enough to worry me.

The playback issue was random but reproducible - generally would happen when also recording to the drive. Always the same problem - pixellation, stuttering/pausing. The problem I had since updating to the latest driver and bootloader were not exactly the same and could be a reception issue. I'll have to do more testing.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    has anyone got the recordings working yet?

I've just flashed latest bootloader and vix hd 59.

when I setup to record a film, it records but when I attempt to watch it its a black screen and the time bar is jumping up every tens minutes.
    Vu+ Duo
    Vu+ Solo
    Gigablue HD 800 SE

All with latest vix image - Autobouquets - SgtFlipflop 28.2e Picons - WebradioFS

Ojustaboo
    Sorry to bump an old thread but thought I'd give you a little update.

It's been a year and a month since I installed my fan.

Since then, not ONCE have I needed to reboot or have had it hang etc. Only reboots I've done are after flashing new software.

Very glad I did that mod.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829