Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: OpenAirplay issue

Title
    Thanks

OpenAirplay issue

Hi guys,newbie here..I have a vu+duo2 running the latest appolo 21,I have installed the openAirplay plugin and it is sort of works,I mine it's fine with most video but it will come up with an error on netflix or iTunes videos,that's not my main problem.I would like to use it for music, spotify etc.,the problem is the music starts to play after a few seconds it will stop for a second and starts again,this happens over and over,no errors or nothing..Am I doing something wrong,or can I do something to fix this.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Regards,
    Laur

Title
    Thanks
    Is it just me having this issue?Nobody?

Title
    Thanks
    openairplay doesn't work properly here either. :-(

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    switch wifi off on apple device

Switch it back on

Restart openairplay

Then attempt to play something.

I had issues with this but managed to get it working.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    Vu+ Duo
    Vu+ Solo
    Gigablue HD 800 SE

All with latest vix image - Autobouquets - SgtFlipflop 28.2e Picons - WebradioFS

Title
    Thanks
    I cant get it working. I think it may be something to do with the latest version of IOS. Since I updated that it aint worked...... Devoed!!

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    mines is on ios 7.1.1

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    Vu+ Duo
    Vu+ Solo
    Gigablue HD 800 SE

All with latest vix image - Autobouquets - SgtFlipflop 28.2e Picons - WebradioFS

Title
    Thanks
    Tried that still the same,iOS 7.1.2 it's a shame really because the box with vix is just aswome,airplay working would be the cherry on the cake. Are there any alternatives to openAirplay??

Title
    Thanks
    Does anyone have OpenAirplay working successfully on Apollo? And by that I mean audio & video sent from a recent iOS device (7.1.x).

And if so, is there any magic trick I should try? I can see my Gigablue Quad on the iPad under AirPlay but whenever I try & stream anything to it from say the iPad YouTube app the TV screen goes blank but that's it. No audio or video playback.

Cheers,

Steve

UPDATE: Turns out sending still images from the iPad's photo app works fine, it's audio & video I can't get working..... Anyone?
    Last edited by steveharman; 09-08-14 at 11:04.

Title
    Thanks
    Hi was running airplay on my dreambox, paid 5 euros for the premium went to install on my Miraclebox HD Mini said box does this program. Uninstalled and used open airplay from the feeds works first time maybe a driver issue with your box.