Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Miraclebox premium mini HD which is the latest FW ?

Title
    Thanks

Miraclebox premium mini HD which is the latest FW ?

Mines running on an old FW Apollo 005 , can someone please clear up were were up to fw wise and does it need a new bootloader ? I'm lost as to what's the latest
    Last edited by specialized; 16-07-14 at 14:51.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    If you are currently using build 005 and want to update to 019 / 020 you will have to re flash.

First make a settings backup using the backup manager (blue button >ViX >backup manager.)

Then using the image manager (blue button >ViX > image manager). Download the build you want to flash and use the yellow button to flash it. Once the receiver has rebooted select yes to use your backup. And no you don't need a bootloader update as far as I am aware.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,122 Times in 884 Posts
    I believe you do need a new bootloader - see Sicilan's post here - http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...l=1#post301142
    GB Quad Plus, Mut@nt HD51, AX HD61, 80cm dish and Supreme Dark motor. Sony STR-DN 1060, Sony UHP-H1 Bluray, Odroid N2+ (CoreElec), Monitor Audio Bronze 5.1 speakers

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe_90 For This Useful Post:

Larry-G (16-07-14)

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fat-tony View Post
    I believe you do need a new bootloader - see Sicilan's post here - http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...l=1#post301142
    cheers for the update bud, It's not a receiver I own so dont tend to keep upto date as much as I would ordinarily.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    right Ive done the bootloader and the FW but now I can't get the mgcamd 1.38 to work.
    I downloaded it from plugins but there's nothing in the var/keys , it's that long since I've done this I've forgot !!.

I know about newcamd.list & CWS = ................ can someone just jog my memory and throw a link to the files my way ? thankyou

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    sorry but we cant help with cardsharing issues as per the forum rules.

SIMPLES.