Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ON Demand plugin

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    RTE is fine, I just checked it

What error are you getting? Are you in Ireland?
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mcquaim For This Useful Post:

kiwiz (11-06-14)

Prioryman
    Quote Originally Posted by mcquaim View Post
    RTE is fine, I just checked it

What error are you getting? Are you in Ireland?
    Yes it works here too - thats why I don't understand why BBC iPlayer is not working. I have now removed it from my VU+Solo2 as I have no hair left........

Title
    Thanks
    sorry its back and running again. based in the UK

in the morning tried to open rte error pops up no episodes available

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Prioryman View Post
    Yes it works here too - thats why I don't understand why BBC iPlayer is not working. I have now removed it from my VU+Solo2 as I have no hair left........

BBC working just fine

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Prioryman View Post
    I have tried 3 different IP providers and still it does not work, but ITV does. Thing is my original provider worked and I can get the Iplayer to work on PC, Mac and iPhone, so run out of ideas.
    could it be your router blocks you to get access to BBCIplayer restart your router and see

Prioryman
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwiz View Post
    could it be your router blocks you to get access to BBCIplayer restart your router and see
    No mate there would be no way that I can play iPlayer on a PC and Macbook through the same router, but it would block the VU!!! thanks for the suggestion none the less.

Title
    Thanks
    was looking to add 4od and channel player if there is one on my itv player some of the shows play but only for a min then cuts of bbc iplayer working fine can anyone help

Title
    Thanks
    IPlayer working fine. Is there a way to record an on demand viewing on the Vu

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Garglo View Post
    IPlayer working fine. Is there a way to record an on demand viewing on the Vu
    No, this is not possible I'm afraid..
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Title
    Thanks
    When trying to play 4od I am getting the message that it can not be played on PS3??

Anyone seen this before?

Stu

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    you must be using a old version of OnDemand as 40d has again been hit by countermeasures by the service provider and does not work on any E2 based receiver, this has been the case for many months and was announced here at the time. There is little to nothing that can be done about this at the moment
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234