Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cable ABM

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Hi abu, like i said if i go into all bouqets and and press green button (satellites) then browse to Cable (providers) all the channels are there but not in any order and they tune as well, i'm guessing because i've got satellite bouqets as well its causing problems...

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMacFunkin View Post
    Trust me mate, your power levels are set at the cabinet for your tivo to work correctly with your modem, you may have to disconnect your tivo and play with some attenuators to get a good pic on your Miraclebox.
    I see what you mean mate I changed the cables over and got no signal on the miraclebox but the Tivo worked perfect, I am seriously thinking of giving up on this cable lark

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    NIT_40967_Preston1.zipABM_Cable_40967_Preston1.zip
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    ABM does work for cable although I have only tested it on a receiver with only a cable tuner.

Double check net Id is correct by comparing with official receiver.

You may wish to enable service type icons in your channel settings as well as adding the provider prefix in ABM.
    Hi, double checked on official box and preston 1 is correct, i enabled service type icons and enabled provider prefix but any scan just leaves empty cable bouquets whilst all satellite bouquets populate fine, as i stated if i browse satellites and choose cable provider all the channels are there, but they don't populate into bouquets... so ive done a fresh flash with no restore and only enabled my cable tuner, after setting my area i scanned abm and it pulled in 352 tv services and 38 radio services and this time it did create bouquets, so the problem seems to be scanning and creating bouquets for sat and cable... Ive attached my NIT scan for 40967 preston1, ive also attached my bouquets scan.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DaMacFunkin For This Useful Post:

abu baniaz (01-06-14)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234