Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
May I suggest you upload your debug log showing ABM execution.

https://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...port-questions

ABM is a plugin that makes bouquets. If you make the ABM bouquets and then uninstall/remove the ABM plugin, the bouquets would still be on there. However, if they are coming back, it would suggest they are nothing to do with ABM as ABM isn't on your system.

Do you have unlinked bouquets enabled in your channel selection settings menu?

The guide section is on link below, but ABM has changed quite a bit since I made that post over 5 years ago.
https://www.world-of-satellite.com/forumdisplay.php?301
Sorry abu baniaz, I just realized now of your reply, I had no emails enabled in my norification settings in this forum.

I have done quiet a lot since I posted here and I am still a bit confused as per steps taken since day one which perhaps have been imported in the E-Channelizer chanel list I have made.

I did make a channel list with E-Channelizer by deleting over 2000 channels manually over satellites but it could be (you might know the answer) that this channel list has also saved the boquets and there were many.

I have then ended up removing ABM from the plugins to try and establish if was this downloading the channels at every reboot or device being start up but for what I have seen this is still happening even if with smaller number of channels been redownloaded other than all of them.

Case is that even by removing the ABM and without any other third party ABM installed doing this I cant see what else is doing this other than the channel list imported from E-Channelizer.
I need perhaps to find a way to open the saved channel list from my pc and delete the boquets (without deleting my channels), save it and then load it on the box?
I need to find some manuals that explains how to correctly operate both ABM's and E-Channelizer, basically get a better understanding on how to manage this.

This is the ABM section from the settings file in /etc/enigma2 folder

config.autobouquetsmaker.extensions=true
config.autobouquetsmaker.keepallbouquets=false
config.autobouquetsmaker.level=expert
config.autobouquetsmaker.markersinindex=true
config.autobouquetsmaker.nextscheduletime=0
config.autobouquetsmaker.placement=bottom
config.autobouquetsmaker.retry=30

I have attached the entire file anyway as I believe it shows all plugins installed, do you see any other plugin that could be the cause of this issue?settings.txt