Quote Originally Posted by pheonix View Post
Zeus and Helios are working perfectly for me on half a dozen different receivers, the only ones which are having issues are all down to driver related issues such as the Technomate line and the Ventons (plus receivers based on Ventons), this is not specifically a ViX issue it affects every image. we cant win, if we dont release a image people complain, and when we do they still complain. makes me wonder why i bother putting almost 80 hrs a week into this forum / Image with replies like that.
Pheonix,

My reply was not a dig at people like yourself. You do this as a hobby. I do woodwork. Nobody makes me do woodwork. I choose to do it.

But, once i have made a nice table that works........I don't change it. I enjoy it.

Hobbyists, like yourself and others on the forum always seek something better, and better, and better. Nothing wrong with that, if that is your outlook, but you must appreciate, your improvements / upgrades have to work. When one reads through the forums neither Zeus nor Helios seem to have set the heather alight so far.....especially if you are not a Vu user.

Another question is..........why was Vix 3.0 changed in the first place when it worked flawlessly ?

Please do not take offence at this response, but it is genuinely my points of view.....to which you, and no doubt others have the right to reply.