Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: So what are the options atm?

Title
    Thanks

So what are the options atm?

Well, well, maybe it's my own fault for waiting till sly gave me a free years sub (under the o2 takeover deal) for me to actually get on board with running cccam on an enigma 2 box. The reason i say that it's my own fault, is that it appears even though i have an official HD sub albeit without sports or movies, it seems that the knowledge i've learned to be able to use my card on my vu duo 2 may have been in vain since the last update on the official box appears to have rendered everyone's paid HD sub package inert!!
    So,if this is the case, what do i do next with my box....?
    any help appreciated
    Zgemma H7S (from WofS) , 2TB Toshiba 2.5 HDD, 8GB Sandisk Usb Stick, 80cm Channel Master dish & Inverto 6 deg monoblock lnb single output -Astra & Hotbird, 1m Dish & H-H Dark Motor, usals, single 0.2 DB lnb, Oscam-latest, Openvix 6.2.002(or latest),ABM, EPG Importer, Minddlna, Transcoding- e2stream/pembo to Samsung H series smart tv. Skin: slyk-1080-r19, Kodi & Torrentplayer
    (LG Oled55cx5lb TV, Quad Vena Play, Project Recordmaster, Kef LS-50, SVS 2000, Echo Studio, Oculus Quest 2, MacBook Pro

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,102 Times in 3,198 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ade1970 View Post
    till sly gave me a free years sub (under the o2 takeover deal)
    First I've heard of that deal?
    Use the box to watch FTV, FTA, SD, other sats, various downloads, flakey IPTV. Options are endless...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to judge For This Useful Post:

ade1970 (27-04-14)

Title
    Thanks
    Yes, last august they took over my 02 phone line/broadband for only £14.99 p.m. total inc line rental, weekend calls, unltd b-band and free dish, sly+ box and max package inc hd less sports and movies all included!
    so my predicament is i am now hooked on HD and cannot stand watching sd broadcasts ): ...what options are avail beside payservers?? been stung by those already and although i love this hobby, don't really want to be stung again!
    Zgemma H7S (from WofS) , 2TB Toshiba 2.5 HDD, 8GB Sandisk Usb Stick, 80cm Channel Master dish & Inverto 6 deg monoblock lnb single output -Astra & Hotbird, 1m Dish & H-H Dark Motor, usals, single 0.2 DB lnb, Oscam-latest, Openvix 6.2.002(or latest),ABM, EPG Importer, Minddlna, Transcoding- e2stream/pembo to Samsung H series smart tv. Skin: slyk-1080-r19, Kodi & Torrentplayer
    (LG Oled55cx5lb TV, Quad Vena Play, Project Recordmaster, Kef LS-50, SVS 2000, Echo Studio, Oculus Quest 2, MacBook Pro

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Could you not get an old Thompson box then scrape the chip on your viewing card, report as faulty get a replacement card and pair it in the old box?