Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Looks like CS is being attacked by Sky

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gordyboy View Post
    If you think most members of this forum are on legal systems you are on cloud couckoo land.............why do you think people buy boxes such as duo_ and solo etc........for free channels I think not, Get Real
    You are the reason why we (in italy and UK) are the actual situation. This is it

Inviato dal mio GT-I9070 utilizzando Tapatalk

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 6,675 Posts
    I indeed think that most E2-users will use their box with legal subscriptions and for FTA. And be real: the boxes are great for that (or were great, for Sky-ers....).

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN, IN OPEN FORUM OR PM !

English is not my native tongue.
    I apologise for all my grammar, spelling and idiom errors.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    If you think most members of this forum are on legal systems you are on cloud couckoo land.............why do you think people buy boxes such as duo_ and solo etc........for free channels I think not, Get Real
    speak for you'r self there buddy, I have a fully legal sky uk subscription, if and when that no longer functions on my other receivers it will simply go back into it's generic sky uk receiver, personally I consider my self a life long satellite hobbyist, I have no interest in obtaining pay tv illegally can you say the same ?.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    Re I have no interest in obtaining pay tv illegally can you say the same ?.

No comment.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Re I have no interest in obtaining pay tv illegally can you say the same ?.

No comment.
    Thought as much, not one to pass up on a good moan are you ?.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    hmmmmm, greedy people. You can't keep taking and never give back otherwise whatever you're taking will run out eventually.

Title
    Thanks
    Moan.......I think you must be needing your glasses again........... can you seriously say that you have no interest in illegal tv when you are involved in the promotion of images and cams etc?

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Moan.......I think you must be needing your glasses again........... can you seriously say that you have no interest in illegal tv when you are involved in the promotion of images and cams etc?
    yes I can honestly say I have no interest what so ever in illegally obtaining Pay TV channels, I currently have 6 E2 based receivers in my house and not one of them has access to illegally obtained TV channels, I dont even use Tsmedia or any of those other illegal streaming plugins.

As for promoting of cams, I dont do any such thing, plus in this country a softcam in it self is not illegal that comes down to the way it is used. seems you have a little bit of a chip on your shoulder there pal.

SIMPLES.

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,102 Times in 3,198 Posts
    can you seriously say that you have no interest in illegal tv when you are involved in the promotion of images and cams etc?
    Yes, we use images for various reasons & cams to decode our official subs, like many others.
    Now can this thread get back on topic & people stop spouting nonsense or it will be closed...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to judge For This Useful Post:

galaxy5 (30-04-14),Larry-G (30-04-14),manicscrewdriver (30-04-14),NAVSTER1 (01-05-14)

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    To be honest i can't see the point of this thread anyway. All its doing is stating the obvious and is just regurgitating old news. That in my eyes is a good enough reason on its own for closing this thread.

Nano
    Xtrend ET9500, 1m Gilbertini, 75cm Visiosat BISAT G3a triple lnb dish, EMP Centauri IRS system, Formuler F3, Venton Unibox Eco+, nBox 5800s, TechniSat SkyStar 2 eXpress HD PCI-e card

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to manicscrewdriver For This Useful Post:

abu baniaz (01-05-14),bandit148 (30-04-14),galaxy5 (30-04-14),gordyboy (01-05-14),Larry-G (30-04-14),NAVSTER1 (01-05-14)

Title
    Thanks
    A news thread of channels that are no longer available on HD is all we need.

Sent from outer space using intergalactic carrier pigeon

Title
    Thanks
    I think it should be kept open imo it gives people info on what's going on in the deep bad World off cs
    I'll vouch for Phoenix he's never advertised anything illegal on here or condoned it either he might be a angry old goat but he's as straight as they come!!!

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mandanddeb For This Useful Post:

duoduo (01-05-14),judge (01-05-14),Larry-G (01-05-14),Sicilian (07-05-14)

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,102 Times in 3,198 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    A news thread of channels that are no longer available on HD is all we need.
    Done, too much nonsense reported in this thread. Now closed.
    For updates, follow this thread. But no silly rumors please.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to judge For This Useful Post:

Larry-G (01-05-14),manicscrewdriver (01-05-14)

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandanddeb View Post
    I'll vouch for Phoenix,he might be a angry old goat but he's as straight as they come!!!
    Less of the old, thank you very much.

SIMPLES.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213