Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CCCAm Boxkey Help

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alimac2411 View Post
    Reflashed and still no joy - will give oscam a shot tomorrow - or will start googling it tomorrow anyway!
    Use Doscam V0.19 zero conf.
    GigaBlue HD800UE OPENVIX HELIOS
    Xpeed LX2 HDF

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lemi For This Useful Post:

alimac2411 (24-04-14)

Title
    Thanks
    Hi Chaser and thanks for the help. I've been following your detailed guide....it feels like i'm maybe getting somewhere
    I copied your code exactly to create the oscam.conf file, i didn't amend the ip address in the code as mine is in the 192.168.x.xx - was i correct there?
    I did use notepad++ as well.
    When i open webif, i put in my ip address and get my box no problems, but when i add port 12347 to the address as instructed i get the message that the page could not be found.
    Also, i did not create the oscam.server or oscam.user files as i'm using the internal HDD, from reading that guide my understanding is that i'd only need to do that if i was using a USB stick, please correct me if i'm wrong there - thanks a lot

Title
    Thanks
    Lemi - many thanks - this will be my next move should oscam not work

Title
    Thanks
    Hi Chaser and thanks for the help. I've been following your detailed guide....it feels like i'm maybe getting somewhere
    I copied your code exactly to create the oscam.conf file, i didn't amend the ip address in the code as mine is in the 192.168.x.xx - was i correct there?
    I did use notepad++ as well.
    When i open webif, i put in my ip address and get my box no problems, but when i add port 12347 to the address as instructed i get the message that the page could not be found.
    Also, i did not create the oscam.server or oscam.user files as i'm using the internal HDD, from reading that guide my understanding is that i'd only need to do that if i was using a USB stick, please correct me if i'm wrong there - thanks a lot
    Have you started oscam?
    Xpeed LX2 HDF

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lemi View Post
    Have you started oscam?
    Yes installed oscam as per instructions in linked thread using chasers guide - installed etc...but my problem is when i open webif, i put in my ip address and get my box no problems, but when i add port 12347 to the address as instructed i get the message that the page could not be found.

Title
    Thanks
    Have you started oscam?
    Also lemi - i had a look for doscam but seem to be finding versions linked with the BH image - i have Vix

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Hi

Another possible work around to get you sky card to work would be to seek out one of the old Thompson sky receivers and do an online pairing with the box if you get unable to do trying to pair this way then ring sky CRS and tell them your normal receiver is down and you need to match it to the old Thompson receiver but dont insert the card into that receiver.
    There are rumours that sky maybe trying to close down this loop hole but not on mine.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks Satmanbasil - good info - i will try that if i have no joy with what i'm currently trying!

Title
    Thanks
    You need to get back to basics. Even if your Ѕky card has been paired you can clear FTV channels like ITV2 HD or Channel 5 HD. From what I have read above you have not got that far yet - please correct me if this is wrong.

I suggest you go back to CCcam and get it working. Then Check what CCcam Info says (press blue button to see CCcam Info) - line 8 entitlements will tell you if CCcam is recognising your card. Once you have FTV channels clearing you can work through some of the above good ideas to see if you can get any of your premium channels.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by timofee View Post
    You need to get back to basics. Even if your Ѕky card has been paired you can clear FTV channels like ITV2 HD or Channel 5 HD. From what I have read above you have not got that far yet - please correct me if this is wrong.

I suggest you go back to CCcam and get it working. Then Check what CCcam Info says (press blue button to see CCcam Info) - line 8 entitlements will tell you if CCcam is recognising your card. Once you have FTV channels clearing you can work through some of the above good ideas to see if you can get any of your premium channels.
    Tried that timofee - yes i have FTV channels working no problem, just the premium that isn't working....as you advised i went to entitlements and is says ' no or unknown card inserted' - thanks

Title
    Thanks
    Also lemi - i had a look for doscam but seem to be finding versions linked with the BH image - i have Vix
    Image doesn't matter....But,I suggest you do what "timofee" said.It's a good advice
    Xpeed LX2 HDF

Title
    Thanks
    Image doesn't matter....But,I suggest you do what "timofee" said.It's a good advice
    Tried it lemi - still the same scenario

Title
    Thanks
    So i'll copy and paste from chasers guide the exact code i put in for oscam to create the oscam.conf file...

oscam.conf
    Code:
    [global]
    logfile = /media/hdd/oscam/log/oscam.log
    disableuserfile = 0
    nice = -1
    maxlogsize = 50
    preferlocalcards = 1
    usrfile = /media/hdd/oscam/log/oscamuser.log
    emmlogdir = /media/hdd/oscam/log/emm/
    lb_mode = 1
    lb_nbest_readers = 2
    lb_reopen_mode = 1
    failbantime = 10

[cs357x]
    port = 12345

[newcamd]
    port = 12346@0963:000000
    allowed = 1.0.0.0-255.255.255.255
    key = 0102030405060708091011121314

[dvbapi]
    enabled = 1
    au = 1
    decodeforever = 1
    user = mubbashir
    boxtype = dm7000

[webif]
    httpport = 12347
    httpuser = mubbashir

I never created an oscam.server or oscam.user file as i'm interpreting from the guide they should only be created if you're using a flash drive, i'm using a HDD...
    I then put my ip address in the browser and it opens in webif, the guide then states to add port 12347 to the address, this is where my process fails as it then states address can't be found - any advice anyone?

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,102 Times in 3,198 Posts
    no or unknown card inserted
    You need to fix that first. Card in the correct slot? facing the right way up?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to judge For This Useful Post:

alimac2411 (24-04-14)

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by judge View Post
    You need to fix that first. Card in the correct slot? facing the right way up?
    Ok so i have the card oin the top slot, my message is sci0 - no or unknown card inserted
    Sci1 handled 0 ecms and 0 emms, NDS Card ******* and then theres various entitlement info lines...does this seem ok?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast