Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Tech-nano 2.5" SATA

Title
    Thanks

Tech-nano 2.5" SATA

Help got nano harddrive kit,,put sata soughted everything out but when i reboot box stuck on 44% have got updated zues on box
    Any help plz

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    I'm pretty sure that Linux is checking the HDD befor eit continues to boot. Hopefully someone will confirm.

Is it a brand new HDD? Do you know what file system it is in?

Title
    Thanks
    I bought an external one but had wire problems it works i just stole it from external case its an hitachi 2.5" like laptop one
    just stuck on boot pheonix said NSTC IS OK as the box will convert it to fat if needed

Title
    Thanks
    Yeah this is what pheonix said

it should make no difference to be honest as the image will format it to a linux ext4 format when you initialize the drive.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk