Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fraggle's threads?

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    to be honest mate i have no intention or need to let this develop into a forum slagging match, fraggle did what he did of his own volition ( even if he was pushed by others to do it ), and contrary to popular belief i actually wanted to allow him to keep his account here but was over ruled by others.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    i think this thread should be closed

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by e1f123 View Post
    i think this thread should be closed

why ?.....

nothing in this thread is offensive or untrue, fraggle121 was given a copy of the beta image to work on his skins and decided to post it on another forum, it's his own fault if his name is now tainted and ALL image teams know he is not to be trusted with their work.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    What needs to be said has already been said.

We don't need to keep talking about the failings of others, whoever they are. Otherwise we will drag ourselves down to a level lower than where we are/should be.

We are a forum where we help others solve their receiver problems. Discussing the actions of another person does not fulfill this purpose.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

e1f123 (15-02-14)

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pheonix View Post
    why ?.....

nothing in this thread is offensive or untrue, fraggle121 was given a copy of the beta image to work on his skins and decided to post it on another forum, it's his own fault if his name is now tainted and ALL image teams know he is not to be trusted with their work.
    Talks may lead some where else, Not my forum and not my rules
    Last edited by e1f123; 15-02-14 at 13:14.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    What needs to be said has already been said.

We don't need to keep talking about the failings of others, whoever they are. Otherwise we will drag ourselves down to a level lower than where we are/should be.

We are a forum where we help others solve their receiver problems. Discussing the actions of another person does not fulfill this purpose.
    Exactly

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Personally im not interested what the future has in store for fraggle or his skins, and if you're only here to stir things up please close the door on your way out.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

SIMPLES.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

imgold (15-02-14)

Title
    Thanks
    In my opinion this thread needs to be left open,it just shows that moderators and memebers from other forums use each other's forums like nano if anything it will show others what kind of person fraggle is, A person not to be trusted. Other images can read this and hopefully what he has done won't be forgotten in a long time.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mandanddeb For This Useful Post:

irishchris (18-02-14),Larry-G (15-02-14)

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,349 Posts
    i cant see him doing this on his own.. but its obvious hes had his head filled with crap from other people.

a n00b with no clue is easily influenced. maybe he'll grow a spine someday.
    Vu Ultimo4K, OpenViX 5.0, 8xdvb-c, 8xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-t2
    Vu Solo4K, OpenViX 5.0, 8xdvb-s2
    Dreambox DM900, OpenViX 5.0, 2xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-c/t2
    Terrestrial, Cable, Fixed 28.2e + Unicable2 LNB

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rossi2000 View Post
    but its obvious hes had his head filled with crap from other people.
    Sorry, have to throw in some Yoda quotes

Quote Originally Posted by YODA
    ” Hmm. In the end, cowards are those who follow the dark side.”
    Quote Originally Posted by YODA"
    “Remember, a Jedi’s strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.”
    VU+ DUO² (Triple S2 tuners) VIX, 750gb
    TM-Nano 2 Super, 320gb
    GigaBlue HD 800 UE Plus VIX
    TM-Single VIX IT'S ALIVE
    Octagon SF8 VIX (751MHz bootloader)
    MARA M9
    Harmony 700
    DGS108 GBLAN, DIY NAS (8TB) XPEnology
    1.1m dish, 0.1db Quad LNB, GTSAT DM14MG motor
    80cm dish, 2x 0.1db LNB + 1x Quad 0.2db LNB, Disqec 4/1.

Title
    Thanks
    not sure about every one eles but i liked and used his skin but losed respect for him that time he spat his dummy out and refused to update his work (for about 2days) cause other people were suggesting changes to it,

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1ace For This Useful Post:

imgold (18-02-14),Larry-G (18-02-14)

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,102 Times in 3,198 Posts
    He threw his toys out of his pram on more than one occasion but was still offered some amazing support on here.
    The final straw was him leaking a beta image that wasn't ready for release. If it was ready for release, it would have been done here first.

Folks leaking images that aren't ready for release could easily brick your box, so we're better off without them.
    While some people like his skins, his attention seeking isn't worth the hassle.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to judge For This Useful Post:

1ace (18-02-14),Donnie (19-02-14),imgold (18-02-14),Larry-G (18-02-14),mcquaim (18-02-14)

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    He was talented, theres no doubt about that. I thought his skins were very good, I even tried them myself and thought they were really nice to look at. Once he did the dirty by releasing the beta image all my respect for him went out of the window as far as i am concerned. I hope him releasing the image comes back and bites him in the arse.

I really couldn't care which images he is making his skins for now, all i know is i won't be using them again. I don't have time for people like fraggle who take your trust and then s**t all over it.

Nano
    Xtrend ET9500, 1m Gilbertini, 75cm Visiosat BISAT G3a triple lnb dish, EMP Centauri IRS system, Formuler F3, Venton Unibox Eco+, nBox 5800s, TechniSat SkyStar 2 eXpress HD PCI-e card

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to manicscrewdriver For This Useful Post:

Donnie (19-02-14),Larry-G (19-02-14)

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nanochickin View Post
    He was talented, theres no doubt about that. I thought his skins were very good, I even tried them myself and thought they were really nice to look at. Once he did the dirty by releasing the beta image all my respect for him went out of the window as far as i am concerned. I hope him releasing the image comes back and bites him in the arse.

I really couldn't care which images he is making his skins for now, all i know is i won't be using them again. I don't have time for people like fraggle who take your trust and then s**t all over it.

Nano
    It will come back and bite him on the ares one day i'm sure of that, he's known to several image teams now as a person who can not be trusted so i doubt he will get any kind of official support, in fact i know he wont from a number of the more popular image teams.

Personally i will never trust any thing he puts out there any more, he has shown his true colours and if he's willing to do the dirty once there is nothing to stop him doing the same again or worse adding something into the skin for dubious reasons ? not that i'm saying he has but i certainly wont trust him again.

SIMPLES.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

manicscrewdriver (19-02-14)

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,126 Times in 1,752 Posts
    What an utter c**t fraggle is. ******!

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andy_Hazza For This Useful Post:

Donnie (19-02-14),Larry-G (19-02-14)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast