Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Easy Guide to Unblock 1channel in Current TSmedia for Blocked Countries

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Works Very well. Just follow the instructions carefully. Thanks

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by khan888 View Post
    The same way as 1 channel but you need to edit the proxy file from the two files downloaded.

This only works on tsmedia 4.9 beta 6

Download the two files again, open the proxy file in notepad and find any existence of primewire.ag. Replace anything that says primewire with the required website address for example movie4k.to and save.

Create another proxy address on your webhost account (keep your 1 channel address) and upload the two files again as before this time with the proxy file you just edited.

Ftp into etc/Tsmedia and edit the proxy_links file with your new proxy address from your webhost account.

Restart enigma open tsmedia/movies/movie4k movies/settings (blue button) and select your proxy source

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk
    hi, there are no other source files in the TSMedia folder on the box to edit.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Martincape View Post
    hi, there are no other source files in the TSMedia folder on the box to edit.
    If you can't see the proxy_links file in etc/Tsmedia then your not on the latest version. Download beta 6 from the library

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk
    Octagon SF4008 (1tb hdd - Openvix 5.1) Edision Combo (8gb USB - Openvix 5.1)

Title
    Thanks
    Found it. Got it sorted. Managed to get movie4k working too

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Hi

got channel 1 working ok first time so decided to do the same for movie4k, made a new webhost and tested the link on my browers all is fine can see the site movie4k, put the link into my etc/tsmedia /proxy list and restarted enigma after which i went into tsmedia and selected movie4k and selected a movie type but i get no list or mention of connection to the webhost link, tryed blue button but in movie4k it seems not to work. also have tryed to put link to webhost by making another file like channel1_source but this does not work either can anyone make suggestion on how to rsolve

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by satmanbasil View Post
    Hi

got channel 1 working ok first time so decided to do the same for movie4k, made a new webhost and tested the link on my browers all is fine can see the site movie4k, put the link into my etc/tsmedia /proxy list and restarted enigma after which i went into tsmedia and selected movie4k and selected a movie type but i get no list or mention of connection to the webhost link, tryed blue button but in movie4k it seems not to work. also have tryed to put link to webhost by making another file like channel1_source but this does not work either can anyone make suggestion on how to rsolve
    How have you put the link into the proxy_links file? You need to do separate lines for example

channel1$ANY NAME HERE$myname.000webhost.com(Your proxy)
    movie4k$ANY NAME HERE$myname.000webhost.com(Your proxy)

And so on

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk
    Octagon SF4008 (1tb hdd - Openvix 5.1) Edision Combo (8gb USB - Openvix 5.1)

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by khan888 View Post
    How have you put the link into the proxy_links file? You need to do separate lines for example

channel1$ANY NAME HERE$myname.000webhost.com(Your proxy)
    movie4k$ANY NAME HERE$myname.000webhost.com(Your proxy)

And so on

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk
    That's how I done mine.

Except my webhost didnt work properly like yours. Worked on laptop but not box. So just used the movie4k proxy site and put that address into the proxy_list

Title
    Thanks
    Niiiice. Works great. Now a fix for sports devil xbmc addon would be perfect!

Title
    Thanks
    Sportsdevil is working fine for me. Watched a Mexican football game on Saturday night, will check shortly to see if its still working.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by seame View Post
    Sportsdevil is working fine for me. Watched a Mexican football game on Saturday night, will check shortly to see if its still working.
    Mine has only recently been blocked. I used to stream prem games on atdhe.net on the live sports link but this and the first row link don't work for me now

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Martincape View Post
    That's how I done mine.

Except my webhost didnt work properly like yours. Worked on laptop but not box. So just used the movie4k proxy site and put that address into the proxy_list
    Hi mate

Done mine exactly the same as mentioned before on my pc the site loads with my webhost name but not in the receiver, I have even changed in the webhost file the movie4kproxy.net addy and this also loads on my pc but not in the receiver.
    Question I will ask is when i open movie4k in tsmedia i get page 1 option could it be something is needed in the script to detect the page data.

Title
    Thanks
    any update on how to get sport devil on this as all links seem to not work

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Hi

Managed to get movie4k to work by upgrade to 4.9 beta 6 with this it allows once the proxy file is edit to select which proxy to use so now working using my webhosting.
    Only thing needed now is to be able to select day date - alphabet etc like with 1channel as there are 406 pages to scroll through and it seems the more recent the movie the better chance your get links

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by satmanbasil View Post
    Hi

Managed to get movie4k to work by upgrade to 4.9 beta 6 with this it allows once the proxy file is edit to select which proxy to use so now working using my webhosting.
    Only thing needed now is to be able to select day date - alphabet etc like with 1channel as there are 406 pages to scroll through and it seems the more recent the movie the better chance your get links
    can you explain exactlly what you done too get movie4k to work please .

another member on here kindly set up webhosting for me and 1channel now works fine but i cant use movies4k

is it just a file that needs to be uploaded ?

many thanks
    dan

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Hi dan

Make up another webhosting site,edit the files (proxy) with the movie4k link and test with your browser the web addy you made you should see the movie4k site that uk isp are blocking
    Now go into the stb and edit etc/tsmedia folder your see file proxy_links insert in the movie4k the web hosting site you made. then restart enigma

You may wanna upgrade to tsmedia 4.9 beta6 as this version allows you using the blue button to select the proxy link to the browser incase you have more then one set up

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast